• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help With ARMAX+Swap Magic

Hardware: Old fat PS2 (Modified to open to use swap magic) (US) Swap Magic DVD Ver. 3.6 Action Replay Max PS2 (US) Ok, So i uploaded codes on the ARMAX for KHIIFM+ I turned on one code (Super Speed) and then put in the swap magic, it loaded swap magic I swapped for KHIIFM+ Hit X for normal boot...
  2. S

the big question, i dont know japanese, should i still import?

ive thought long and hard about this, of course im importing 358/2 days cuz its nothing REALLY new but what about BBS? i mean....its gunna be uber kickass and all but i dont know japanese and wont understand the story? should we all just wait for someone to make a biggass translation guide...
  3. S

Does Anyone Know where i can find a List of KHIIFM abilities?

yah, with the abilities/get bonus list, a list of all abilities and what they do would be usefull, for example, what is flash step? btw ive beaten KHIIFM in begginner, normal, proud, COMPLETELY, im working on critical right now
  4. S

Does Anyone Know where i can find a List of KHIIFM abilities?

yah, with the abilities/get bonus list, a list of all abilities and what they do would be usefull, for example, what is flash step?
  5. S

omg...demyx...

is there any cheap way to take out the water clones? 75 in 30 seconds, thats crazy
  6. S

Data Battle Prizes

I've beaten all the data battles and noticed that most give you stat boosts, i wasnt watching very carefully though, do any give you strength boosts?
  7. S

Help

i got got to the data fights...does anyone have tips? which is easiest? I just got completely pwnd by larxene and axel XD
  8. S

Cavern Of Rememberance Question

When i get to the third area in the cavern of remembrance (which i got to without glide the first time XD) there's big red drill things blocking my path
  9. S

2 ultima wepons?

I was thinking, and is it possible to make 2 ultima weapons? moogle lvl 9: cuts S rank recipes in half Ultima weapon takes 7 orichalcum energy crystal cuts materials in half Ultima weapon made and put on list costing 4 orichalcum energy crystal cuts materials in half 2...
  10. S

Limit Form and mushroom weps

2 quick questions, what does the ability gained at lvl 6 of limit form do, and what are the abilities for the mushroom weps? PS: I just beat seph on proud at lv 45 XD
  11. S

Limit Form Info

Read the title, post anything you know, but mostly, how the :cursing: do i level it up!?!!??!?
  12. S

Helpful Info Please

:cursing: I have Final Mix and can't find helpful info anywhere, the best I've seen is the Mushroom XIII guide (THANKYOU) Things I'm looking for are like: translated enemy cards for Re:CoM, translated ability list for FM, how to lvl up Limit Form, and if anyone else has FM+, please post any...
Back