• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Candy Man

Help/Support ► Is this wrong?

Definately not wrong. You shouldn't feel pressured by anyone to date anyone based on race
  2. Candy Man

Help/Support ► Making Them Laugh. (How to do It?)

Being funny is all we dorks have. Use it, my friend.
  3. Candy Man

Do what comes to you man. Some guys got it, some don't. If you're not the funny guy, go for romance. I do both, about 80:20. But I'm cuh-razy like that. Find your own flow, chicks dig that.
  4. Candy Man

You'll probably look like an ass if you let yourself think what you said was inappropriate. Start off easy, tell clearly lame puns. Don't make it obvious you trying to be the funny guy. If that's not who you are, it will never work and she'll see right through it.
  5. Candy Man

Don't try hard at all. Put no thought into it whatsoever. The first thing that pops inot your head for rebuttal (provided it's not directly insulting to her), say with a smile on your face. Like most things, confidence=good mojo.
  6. Candy Man

Hoenheim Compendium

I've decided to restart my writing, working my self out of my writer's block funk. Fans of The Froad and Candy Man rejoice. I am I am I am chosen, I am me I am kindness, I am free I am power I am one I am strength and i am love I am not another, not a child no statistic and not wild I can...
  7. Candy Man

Help/Support ► I don't think I actually dream

That's because those were 50 year old headche pills igot from my grandma. They came in a glass bottle, warning number 1.
  8. Candy Man

Yeah, I think that's what's going on here. But i'm not sure.
  9. Candy Man

I'm kinda starting to think that this whole shebang is the source of my craziness.
  10. Candy Man

I might just go with my gf's idea and get a sleep study done. But i can only imagine my mother's down home rebutal to that.....
  11. Candy Man

So........ I should take B6?
  12. Candy Man

It only occured to me now that I'm not getting REM sleep. Turns out what I thought what was dreaming is just day dreaming.
  13. Candy Man

REM sleep is when you dream. It's often refered to deep sleep. It's what makes sleeping worth it and refreshing. I have no memory of having a dream when I wasn't almost fully conscious. I'm always fatigued. I can never sleep for more than 6 hours. I'm tired of my mother's farmhouse remedies...
  14. Candy Man

Soul Eater Wallpaper

First real attempt at this. I'm still really new at this, I just fiddled around with clipping and layer masks. I worked in Liz and Patty as much as I could. Comments? Critique? Criticism? Pitchforks? Be brutal, really.
  15. Candy Man

Weirdest Anime or Manga you've seen

Manga is good. There's some fantastic mangas out there with original stories and bold art styles. You know this. Anime is also good. Manga in motion, showing us what ink and paper can't. That just seems to to get better and better. but we're not here to talk about our favorites, oh no. We're...
  16. Candy Man

Favorite Uchiha

::::::WARNING: MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:::: Come on, who is it? who weilds that Sharingan best? Is it Sasuke? Itachi? Madara? or Kakashi if you wanna cheat? We all know they pwn but who do you love the most?
  17. Candy Man

A Candy Man & Chosen Again Collab

"Heroes get remembered, but legends never die." An enchanted sword is nothing new, though their powers and strength have given birth to musings and quests of the young and restless for hundreds of years. Each mystical blade will succeed the next, until only one remains...
  18. Candy Man

Makes me that much Stronger

And so I'm back, from outer space........................................ yeah okay no more lyrics will work. Philmont was fantastic, really. I didn't even miss you people. (j/k) If you're in the Scouts or are friends with someone who is, I definately recommend it. Damn, that was two weeks...
  19. Candy Man

Fanfiction ► Dan Wiencek's 13 Writing prompts

Warped is good, rape is better. I did expect some pretty twisted shit to result from this.
Back