• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

YAY!

Random title, I know. But anyway... My four year old sister just beat Kingdom Hearts. ^.^ It was just adorable, she can barely talk and she already knows how to play video games. It took her about a week. (By the way I did NOT beat anything for her) Random... but, since I might as well try to...
  2. V

Paramore

I really can't believe a thread hasn't been made yet. This band is awesome, I love When it Rains, CrushCrushCrush... actually, I love every single song they ever made. And on top of that, Hayley has awesome hair ^.^
  3. V

Help/Support ► Random Rantings that no One Has to Read

I really don't need help or support. I just need to rant. Okay, my friends LOVE to piss me off. They think because I believe that love is just something that only appears in movies and books, that they feel I'm the perfect candidate to play the matchmaking game. My friend wanted me to go out...
  4. V

My Computer wont play sound. -_-

Okay, here's ANOTHER thread I'm going to post here because my fully capable father won't haul his ass over to my room to fix the problem (yet when his computer breaks down "Oh, the world must stop and I must go out and get a computer that pretty much puts us in the doghouse!" Sorry, this isn't a...
  5. V

If you have an Xbox 360, PLEASE HELP! If you have dealt with playonline, even better!

I just got FFXI fot the Xbox 360 and after the EXTREAMLY annoying and pointless registration, I was ready to play, but THEN when I clicked on "Log in" on the PlayOnline Viewer, it says that I cant log in because I still need to enable messaging and chat or something. AFTER 3 WHOLE HOURS, I HAVE...
  6. V

Help/Support ► Very annoyed. Need to vent.

Wow, my friend is a total jackass sometimes. Well, she's trying to help and all, but yea. Anyway. onto the story! Okay, my friend is trying to play match maker again. I say again because she has a habit of doing this. This time it's with ME. She found a dude's myspace and asked if he was the...
  7. V

Help/Support ► Anyone with braces

After you get them tightened, how do you deal with the pain?! THIS F***ING HURTS!!!!!!!! I want to cry right now I'm in so much pain. (And yes, I took probably more than the healthy dose of tylonol) Do you do anything else to help? Because this is getting annoying. P.S: And you idiots without...
  8. V

Death Note MOVIE!!! XD

Yea, I just got back from watching the dubbed movie in theaters. IT WAS GREAT!!!! The audience was SOOOO cool. When L came on screen. Everone started clapping and a lot of people were like "SMEXY L!!!!" Like one of my friends, who is a boy... creepy but yea, I have some creepy friends...
  9. V

Uniforms

My school just went to uniforms this year, did this happen to you guys too? Becauser my parents say it's in 40 states.
  10. V

Vampire Knight

Does anyone read it? It's a really good story and it's becoming an anime in Japan in April 8th! YAY! Anyway...yea... I got bored and just wondered if there are any VK fans on KHinsider C8
  11. V

~.:The Lame Joke Game:.~

Okay, I thought this up in a fit of randomness, someone tells a bad joke and the next person will play as the audience, then they will tell another bad joke and the chain will continue. Example: Joke What about those Airlines huh? I mean why airlines? I mean, is it just a whole bunch of lines...
  12. V

Stephanie Meyer's writing style/habits

If you look on her website ( StephenieMeyer.com | Twilight Series ) She says she listens to music while she writes her books to get a feel for what her charicters are going through, which that freaked me out because I do the exact same thing, and we listen to some of the same artists. So...
  13. V

Help/Support ► HELP! PLEASE!!!!

...well, I'm here, degrading myself to acting emo ...again. Anywho.... where to start...lets go back to my last problem, everyone that helped me, you remember the weirdness, my friend is friends with my enemy, Victoria, we got into a fight because she was a Victoria clon. We hated eachother...
  14. V

My video won't come up on youtube

When I tried putting my video up on youtube a note came up saying it was the wrong file type. The file type, I believe, was MSWMM, how do I turn it into a file youtube will accept? I put this on the help and support like the dummy I am, so I'll just let that one die.
  15. V

Help/Support ► My Movie wont go on youtube.

Since I think they took the technology help thing down (If they didn't, I'm going senile at a young age and please move it) I decided this was the best place to put it, anyway, it said my movie was the wrong file type (It says MSWMM on the end) So, how do I change it to the right file type...
  16. V

THE BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!!

Eh, it's what I call it because, I have no clue how to fix it, so I have to re-do my whole system and start from scratch whenever I see it, which sucks, I have to redownload my music, I have 140 songs on it now, so, If It happens again, how do I fix it? Heres a pic of the blue screen of death...
  17. V

Second Intellegence Inside Us?!

YouTube - LAY GNOSIS 1 BEGIN HERE pt1 - another intelligence within For those of you too lazy to click the link, basically it's saying that everyone has a second intellegence inside of us, and I've seen people on his site say that they can communicate with their "othr halfs" in dreams. So, what...
  18. V

Fanfiction ► You Set Me Free

Hi! I started this on fanfiction.net, soo...yea, lol, and sorry for the short chappie and first, also... WARNING: Kairi cusses...alot, but it's only little things, it's not like she's gonna drop the F bomb anytime soon, because of this, I'm rating it T...and another thing... GO KAIRIxSORA...
  19. V

Is The KH Series Getting more Mature?

I looked at all the ratings for KH and it went from E, to E 10+ and then E +10 and up again, in CoM, all it was was cartoon violence, but in KH2 it was for use of alcohol (even though I only seen it once in the whole game in Pirates of the Carabbean, Fantasy Violence and language... freaky, so...
  20. V

Sanjaya got kicked off!

I'm sooooooo happy! (Sorry, I just watched it and now i'm really hyper lol) The reason Im happy is because I thought the girl would get kicked off. w00t! (Sorry, I also watched a documentary on leet speak yesterday...)
Back