• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Sora & Roxas

I've been wondering this for awhile, and it's probably been answered within the game or on some thread here, but why exactly did DIZ need Roxas to "merge" with Sora? From the end of KHI and throughout CoM Sora's memories were intact eventhough Namine fabricated some memories. So any feedback...
  2. K

Twilight Town

Near the end of the game Sora is digitized into the Virtual Twilight Town. This part I understand. What I don't understand is if this world was digitized how could there be a portal to Betwixt and Between? And how could Axel get there as well? Finally when Sora and company stepped through...
  3. K

Kairi's Heart

What caused Kairi's heart to enter into Sora's? I never quite understood that. Can someone answer that for me.
  4. K

Whcih game are you psyched the most for?

As we all know 3 new games are being released. I want to which of them you all are excited to play the most. 1) Bith by sleep 2)Coded 3)358/2
  5. K

Kingdom Hearts

Can someone answer these questions for me. Exactly what is Kingdom Hearts Why does it change in from KHI to KHII. How did Xemnas "absorb" its energy. Sorry if this has been asked before but I gotta know.
  6. K

Namine: Important or Not

Does anyone besides me think Namine's role in KH2 was rather unimportant. I mean I like Namine and all but they could have done a little more with her in the game. Anyway thats just my opinion I'm to any others.
  7. K

Finishing Jiminy's Journal

Has anyone completely finished jiminy's journal in KH2 on normal. I only have one more mission to complete which is to get 15,000 points in the hades tournament. can anyone give me some suggestions on how to do this and if it is worth going through all this trouble?
  8. K

Ansem Aprentices

Forgive me someone already posted this but I just had to tell someone. When I was reading the Ansem Reports in KH2 I noticed that he stated the names of his aprentices. Even, Iezo, Bleig, Xehanort, Dillin and Eleus. It was then that I notices that their names correspond with the names of the...
  9. K

Downloading assitance

whenever I try to download an album it sends me to a page that tells me to login. When I try to login it says my password and username doesn't exist. I have tried over and over again carefully watiching the letters I type in. Can someone please help me out here? I'm trying to download some...
Back