• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FinalSora04

Tattoo design help?

I've had a design for a tattoo in mind for quite some time, but every time i try to design it myself it just doesn't turn out the way I'd like. I was hoping some beautiful people would be willing to help me out here (: My idea: I'd like a stethoscope on my arm, in honor of my grandfather who...
  2. FinalSora04

Let's Talk Dinosaurs

Hay all, ever since I was a little kid I loved Dinosaurs by the age of 4 I knew what a Pachycephalosaurus was and what it's eating habits were and it's time period. More recently, last Thursday, a good friend and I started discussing these prehistoric beasts, the theory of evolution, and where...
  3. FinalSora04

BACK TO FINALSORA04 WITH THE WEATHER

Wow, I really need a name change. Well hello again fellow KHInsiders. I've returned! I've been in and out of the forums very briefly for the past two or three years now, and now I'm here to stay! So yeah that's about it. uh, GO TEAM
  4. FinalSora04

The Shadows Beneath (Pokemon RP)

Considering I left in the middle of the last RP, I thought I'd re-start it and do it my way. "Their hatred is spreading...." " .....and we are the only one's who can stop them." We've all heard of Team Rocket, the world famous gang of Pokemon bandits who rarely succeeded in stealing...
  5. FinalSora04

uhh the new BFMV album??

so i just got it today and i think that it is pretty damn tasty
  6. FinalSora04

Eternal Night (A Percy Jackson RP) ~FinalSora04 & UsagiOkami Collab~ {In need of Members}

Dear Young Demigod, If you are reading this post i must apologize, you life is about to get much more dangerous. You have probably realized that you are not like other people your age, this is because you are not a mortal human. To make a long story short, your a demigod, or half-blood...
  7. FinalSora04

The {Tag this post with whatever you want} thread

Tag this post with whatever you see fit :lol::lol::lol:
  8. FinalSora04

Darkness Surrounding ~Chapter 1~

Zeke Braxton is your average teenager. He lives in the small town of Accord, New York with his older brother Jake and his mom Helen. Zeke is about fourteen and attends Rondout Valley High School. He has long brown hair and is almost always wearing a Led Zeppelin T-shirt. The “popular” kids at...
  9. FinalSora04

The Battle of Terrabellum ~OOC and Sign-ups~ [Always Joinable]

My First Original Rp!! Check here for any updates You may use any character from anything in this Rp... Accepting members at all times "Although the universe is vast and there if more life than we could ever imagine, we are all similar in so many ways.." In an entire different galaxy...
  10. FinalSora04

Tales of the Demigods-Still Joinable- (A FinalSora04 and UsagiOkami production)(OOC+Sign ups)

Dear Young Demigod, If you are reading this post i must apologize, you life is about to get much more dangerous. You have probably realized that you are not like other people your age, this is because you are not a mortal human. To make a long story short, your a demigod, or half-blood...
  11. FinalSora04

Percy Jackson and the olympians Rp??

If i create a percy jackson rp would anyone join with me?? I just want to make sure before i post and would anyone wanna collaborate wit me i havent finished the last book yet but i get the whole plot
  12. FinalSora04

First real .Hack// Episode

I've been trying to watch this series but i dont know where to start, ive seen .hack// roots, sign and some others, if there is already a hack thread then i am sorry, i looked but i couldn't find one
  13. FinalSora04

Looking for artist for band shirt design

*Give all credit to the original artist, PM me ur name* As the title clearly states, my band needs shirts, sadly we are no artists, but you people are! Our Name is Oceans of Obsidian and We need the name incorporated in the design. If you have no ideas for a design, I had an idea that Poseidon...
  14. FinalSora04

DIY/Musical Collective Bands?

Has anyone ever head of em? Here's a link...link I like the idea, some people who live miles apart coming together for music. so anyway, anyone wanna make one with me? i'd be willing to lend my vocals (im in a band, i just thought id try this out) i like rock, and stuff, Pm/post if ur interested...
  15. FinalSora04

Original band names anyone?

Me and a couple of my friends arestarting a rock band, and we cant think of any good band namea...we want to have a wide variety in our music so if that helps...yea I have a few but other ideas may help p.s.- i'll give you credit when i'm famous haha :lol:
  16. FinalSora04

The "Diss the Person Above You" Thread

Self-Explanatory i guess, let the dissing begin!!
  17. FinalSora04

.:The Battle of Terrabellum:. {Retry} (OOC and Sign-Ups)

My First Original Rp!! Check here for any updates You may use any character from anything in this Rp... Accepting members at all times "Although the universe is vast and there if more life than we could ever imagine, we are all similar in so many ways.." In an entire different galaxy...
  18. FinalSora04

The Rock Music Fanclub

Basically this club serves one purpose...To discuss Rock Music!! It could be any kind like: -Metal -Screamo -Mainstream -Classic -Pop Or whatever....You can discuss bands freely here. Members: FinalSora04 [Leader] Mars SilverJ-17 Reneeski Clone The Liberator King Sora X WerewolfNobody Kaos6...
  19. FinalSora04

Left 4 Dead Rp??

If I made a Left 4 Dead rp would anyone join it?? I'd just like to know beforehand..... :D!
  20. FinalSora04

The Shadows Beneath

Click Here to join! ….As the sun set, a faint screech echoed through the fog-thick forest… Zeke stood atop his fallen enemy, an Institute rook, he and his sad excuse for an Aipom slain. Houndoom had saved Zeke yet again from an assassination by barking at a bush, in which the trainer...
Back