• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Does ANYONE have it yet?!?!

I know this has been probably asked over and over again, like a MILLION times now, but I need to know this NOW Does anyone have KH2 manga vol. 3 yet?!?! I've looked EVERYWHERE!!! Site's say that they are our out but no picture, some sites have them but their out of stock, and a lot of people...
  2. K

Nightwish

Okay, you know how everyone's been talking about what kind of music should in the 3 KH titles or KH3 ( If there is one ) well I like to see them put in Nightwish Ever hear of them, there an AWESOME band, there like a Opera/Heavy Metal mix Some of there songs are REALLY GOOD trust me, I think...
  3. K

Where's Aqua?

Hello! This is MY FIRST THREAD that I'm making, I'm nervous about it, but what the hell Now I know that EVERY SINGLE KH FANS are going nuts aout the 3 titles that came out including their summaries ^_^ But there's one thing I notice something while reading them, where's Aqua, I don't see her...
Back