• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Opposing view point AGAINST the theory of week or month?

Ok, you say that the new series takes place even before kingdom hearts 1 right? So, and correct me if i am wrong, but we all know that sora transformed into a heartless briefly in KH1 right? Which, in turn, created Roxas IN KH1 correct? Therefore, if Roxas appeared in the new serect video...
  2. R

Incorporate FF worlds in the next game?

Like maybe Midgar from FF7? that world would be sweet to run around in. Im sick of all these disney worlds
  3. R

an anyone here translate? I'll give you a high five!

so dos anyone speak japanese?
  4. R

figures,no one knows the new abilites you get in critical mode.

I mean, does anyone know how to get those abilites translated or what, so lazy, lol For example, the one that gives you 0 Exp in exchange for something else?
  5. R

New Abilites In Critical Mode

you start out with some unique support abilites right from the beginning of KH2 final mix +, on critical mode only i believe. So does anyone know where i can go to to see them translated?
  6. R

Translations for abilities pls

Ive been playing KH2 final mix, but in critical mode i believe you get these new set of abilites, i would like to know what they do. One of them makes it so you gain no exp. from enemys but in return you get something else. Soooooooo can anyone translate them for me?
  7. R

3 suits of armor? sore, riku, and Kairi?

Does anyone else think that the three ppl in the serect tralier are riku sora and kairi?
Back