• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Crystal Abyssian Depths [ToTa Roleplay/Sign Ups + OoC]

... There was a deadfall silence within his own throne room that made him ponder over thoughts that have been once passed through his mind many times, many years before but they seem to never have had the chance of disappearing along with the many other congregation of other thoughts from the...
  2. L

...Hm.

That's odd--I keep getting a 404 message every single time I try to post something in the Role-playing part of the forums. :/
  3. L

Fanfiction ► My Poem Thread

Why thank you. .Cherry.Blossoms. A wonderful blessing, That is given to this accursed world, Which is the soft, gentle petals, Which are marveled by all. Such simplicity, Of that which they view, Such a wondrous phenomenon, Of the complexity within such flowers. That which, Is tainted...
  4. L

Fanfiction ► My Poem Thread

I saw some around here so I decided to give it a try. Ice Water Sharp ridges turn too soft, hard contact never relents, the element speaks, voice not heard. Thus, two elements sing, their voices having, not a similarity. Ice, a frozen sonata, through the voice of a chilly symphony. Water, a...
  5. L

Fanfiction ► [Fanfic: Shinigami no Kodomo--Gundam Wing]

A/N: First fanfic in a while... -- Series: Gundam Wing Type: AU Genre: General/Supernatural Pairings: None... Rating: PG-13. Summary: Coming soon to a dea--er, place near you! Chapter One: Sign of Death. There was a circle of children who always played together--they laughed so freely and...
  6. L

Fanfiction ► [Suikoden I/II Poem]

It is Really Untitled~Force This endless abyss, With infinity blue coloring, Is surely fit…for those who are lay to rest, But surely, it is for those whose journey’s have ended. My journey…I do not want it to end. My journey…has just begun. I have made my voyage, Across this endless sea, The...
  7. L

[A Lovely Night.] (An Open Challenge)

Since I am bored out of my mind, I would like to request a challenge to whoever would like to fight on these forums; after all, I'm pretty sure there are very talented individuals around here and I need the practice.
  8. L

What was the worst thing that happen to you in KH2

By 1 times? Wow, I didn't notice that... ._. Possibly forgetting to press the reaction commands and ending up getting screwed because of it...XD;
  9. L

[Greetings, everyone.]

~Ahem~ It is a pleasure to meet you all....and that's it I guess...no matter how many years I had introduced myself on countless forums, I am not able to do so in a well-perfected manner. I hope you will all forgive me. ^_^;;
Back