• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

deviant ART, anyone? :3

Ish! If you've got a dA, post if here. This is how it works, you watch anybody, they watch you back. It's only polite. =D And because I only have 3 watchers... *cough* Su, anywho, you got one post it, and I'll watch you if you watch me. So on for other deviant arteests. Bella - deviant ART
  2. B

The Song

Does anyone know the name of the background music playing in the Final Mix Extended Secret Trailer? I just can't find it. >:[
  3. B

Character Couplings

I'm not trying to sound all fan-girlish. Nor am I trying to make anyone angry, but I almost have this feeling that Sora and Riku's (along with Axel and Roxas's) relationships are somewhat forced to look... erm... Gay? I mean, if you think about it, when Sora meets up with Riku in the world that...
  4. B

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Alright. Watch me totally restate something somebody has already said. Gawd I feel like such a noob. -_- Anyway, they ARE making these games for PS2, right? I mean, I was almost positive that they were. I don't want to have to go all out and buy a PS3 so I can play the game IF it comes out here...
Back