• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Fanfiction ► Unsure (not the actual title)

over the past 5 days i've been writing a short story and i wanted to share it with the masses (although it probably is going to be hated) Chapter one: prologue to a joyous occasion Upon a fine summer’s eve does our story begin? A garden filled with cherry blossoms, white roses, and red...
  2. S

Create a Rider

Inspired by the create a member thread, I have taken the liberty of staring this little trifle which everyone (who hates me) is going to abhor. The gist of it is you create your own dragon rider (if you don't know what that is you need to read Eragon). You can create them from the ground up...
  3. S

Dante V.S. Vergil

Nelo and I have been argueing over this and it's time to decide I side with the games main character, Dante
  4. S

Akuroku

This is not what you think, I am actually disscussing how a stupid joke was turned into prevailing thought. I.E. how in god's name did axel and roxas become gay and are assumed to be in a relationship.
  5. S

Inheritance

I'm probably not the only one who likes these books, if it wasn't for that almost weeklong stay in the hospital i would have never thought twice about reading these books. Now I absoultely love these books although they are a little skimpy on action and eldest skipped around between characters.
  6. S

post your theme song

Post a link to your theme song I have some:Staind pressure Disturbed stricken YouTube - Kakashi Hatate's Tribute! YouTube - Hed PE - Crazy Life (car crash video)
  7. S

anti-soki club for anti-sokiness

:thumbup: name says it all vent all your anger towards me in here with other people that hate me
  8. S

the guild

at my school we always have what we call the 8th grade mafia and now it's time to bring it full circle, there are open positions, and personal biases don't matter each member will create a codename and pass word our meetings wil be held over pm or e-mail: soki: codename Axel, password:090870
  9. S

good v. evil

what exactly is good or evil? what exactly defines it? do humans define it or does some divine being define what both are?
  10. S

catagories

well i'm preety sure no one's done this so here goes someone calls out a catagory and everyone gets a turn saying something that falls into that *ex* caller:auto makers others: ford honda crocker harley toyota preety easy huh i'll start:prison weapons toothbrush shiv
  11. S

political correctness

is anyone besides me friggin annoyed with political correctness,be honest.why does it friggin exist?it serves no actual purpose. paris hilton does more for society! why not discuss it
  12. S

onimusha duel

who is stonger soki from onimusha 4 or samanosuke from onimusha 1
  13. S

which is better

which is better pc or apple? i just want to know my money is on pc
  14. S

senate of the panteons

my idea is that members will represent a pantheon from an ancient religion available is:zoroastrianism, norse(viking),and shinto.if you have any other suggestions pm me.greek and egyptian are already taken
  15. S

why is a crucifix holy?

I was raised on Christian beleifs taught that all other religins and ideas about he universe's functions were demonic and to be condemed. But I've always wondered what is up with the cross being holy, it's basicly Jesus' deathbed. How are two crossed planks of wood holy all of a sudden?
  16. S

question

I have a hypothetical question :say 2 people are at the judging station for the afterlife, one is christian and hasn't been "completely faithful" the other is Buhddist, but has made the world a better place. Who goes to Heaven?
Back