• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Anime/Manga ► Manga that's clean (content wise)

Just got a kindle and i'm looking to fill it with manga. However, I want clean manga. When I say clean i mean No Nudity No "She's naked but no nips showing" No Ecchi (Obviously) I know alot of different animes, but not clean animes, that goes the same for manga on my end. I can...
  2. K

BBS guide release?

Alright. What about translations for scenes? because i'm fine with just playing through the game its amazing :D but yeah, maybe youtube? like scene by scene subs? BTW gamefaqs.com does have some info on BBS far as abilities go and also how the game works :D
  3. K

BBS guide release?

I just got BBS yesterday, and i've looked around and i just can't seem to find a guide anywhere for this game >.> more or less just to explain what some parts of the system do >.> I remember for kh2 Xaldin made a guide for kh2 but, what about for bbs?
  4. K

kh2:final mix sora's abilities translated

Eh there was one thing on here that told u...just forget when the post was made .. it was a while ago! it was nice 2 XD sorry dude. look it up. search for it
  5. K

Data Battle Prizes

Xemnas was the last one i beat lol XD he was the hardest for me but now i can do it xD lol MORE POWER UPS! lol
  6. K

omg...demyx...

hmmm interesting way to do it Riku_kun :-) I LIKE IT! lol XD
  7. K

omg...demyx...

yea put firaga on ur quick menu and use wisdom form XD haha! i have mine all the way lvl'd up and its kinda hard! so. xD i would lvl up the form first!
  8. K

Data Battle Prizes

lol XD nice. but hey! u got it now! :D good luck XD
  9. K

Unlocking the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep"

u have to beat the knight and all the org members and beat all the mushrooms and finish that! -__- its annoying i no. but its fun!
  10. K

Proof???..

Proof of non-exsitense u get from beating all the org members and u get another 2 from beating the knight and the mushrooms...what do these things 2 ? like what is the description about them? u no? im just wondering because im looking at these things and im like um... can i use them or...
  11. K

Data Battle Prizes

Yep! here: From gamefaqs.com GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Kouli good faq. the only one i've found for kh2fm XD haha. XD its nice! its from kh2.co.uk
  12. K

How to lvl the Limit Form

yea XD lol i didnt know how to either for a while. u just gotta use the moves and keep hitting triangle after u hit a move u no? it'll keep it going and after the move is FULLY over u get EXP XD haha! awesome i no!:)
  13. K

Who's Harder?

The Knight in kh2fm?? Or Mansex(Xemnas) from kh1fm!? I'm thinking Xemnas! XD But The Knight was really hard though...took forever!!! David
  14. K

Card Combo Help

lol WOW! u use the Triangle button!
  15. K

In the newest interview...

He said ok, the peroid of the king's absence is set in the realm of darkness. is it possible that he ran into the knights in that realm? because in the trailer it seemed like he was part of what was going on O_o sooo maybe he met them and went to there world in the realm of darkness. he was...
  16. K

13th mushroom problems. stuck on 3 different ones. XD

im stuck on Number 3 Number 8 and Number 10 Number 3 is; Pick Up 450 prizes that the mushroom drops. XD NOT EASY! i heard u need draw glide and dodge roll. Number 8 is; Attack the enemy 80 times without letting it touch the ground. also i heard to use Final Form Number 10 is; Find the real...
  17. K

True Requirements?

OK! I beat the kh2fm a few days ago. And I just now got through the whole cave of rememberence at lvl 66 XD awesome! well....when do i get the secret ending? I beat the game on critical that's what im on. and i didnt get it. im beating it again now to see if i'll get it. what is realllly...
  18. K

XIII mushrooms and the es fight?

OK! gosh! i beat kh2fm! but didnt beat the ES yet and ...i cant seem to do that Mushrooms....um..any one know how to?????XD because i dont! and how do u get the new area in hollow bastion?
  19. K

Offical KH2:FM site updated!

XD AWESOME! now i have the clock on my computer! THX MAN!
  20. K

KH2FM+ Translation-for-the-Needy

O_o no. just no. XD things are kinda different in re;com u no
Back