• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

action replay DS

I feel really stupid but im stumped when you go to manually add codes in your action replay and it says enter code name after that how would i proceed to enter the code itself? i come to the khinsider community because i know what an outstanding and caring community this is so ....help??
  2. F

Let's write a song everyone!

i just had a brilliant idea lets write a huge song/poem everyone must contribute atleast 3 words no more than 15 words it does not have to rhyme i'll make up some more rules as this gets going and i dont care if this goes anywhere lets just do it! k?k (and no im not gonna start us off)
  3. F

of Montreal

i've been making alot of these lately anyone listen to of montreal?
  4. F

Circa Survive

this is quite possibly my favorite band anyone heard of them?
  5. F

The Appleseed Cast

has anyone at all heard of them?
  6. F

haven't been here in a while

so i put this in forum insanity just in case ok havent been on in months and i have one question i used to be like a gummi ship builder now im ruler of darkness i didnt do that who did?
  7. F

circa survive ...new cd

circa survive's new cd is coming soon!! is anyone else excited?!
  8. F

Super Paper Ma- awcrap paper cut

super paper mario for the wii thanke to youtube the trailer looks bad http://youtube.com/watch?v=2gJaqwtj7Yg thoughts?
  9. F

modest mouse new cd

is coming soon anyone hyped for it or ami the only one?
  10. F

anyone ever played final fantasy III?

anyone ever play final fantasy III? i have its a great game
Back