• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion i heard that in multiplayer you can play as roxas, axel, xigbar or saix this true?
  2. F

action replay DS

I feel really stupid but im stumped when you go to manually add codes in your action replay and it says enter code name after that how would i proceed to enter the code itself? i come to the khinsider community because i know what an outstanding and caring community this is so ....help??
  3. F

Let's write a song everyone!

i just had a brilliant idea lets write a huge song/poem everyone must contribute atleast 3 words no more than 15 words it does not have to rhyme i'll make up some more rules as this gets going and i dont care if this goes anywhere lets just do it! k?k (and no im not gonna start us off)
  4. F

of Montreal

i've been making alot of these lately anyone listen to of montreal?
  5. F

Circa Survive

this is quite possibly my favorite band anyone heard of them?
  6. F

The Appleseed Cast

has anyone at all heard of them?
  7. F

haven't been here in a while

so i put this in forum insanity just in case ok havent been on in months and i have one question i used to be like a gummi ship builder now im ruler of darkness i didnt do that who did?
  8. F

Chain of Memories Full Script

whoa who wrote that? alot of freetime on that persons hands
  9. F

Vexen voice

crazy high pitched voice one second it falseto next its deep(cant think of musical jargin for low pitched) then falseto again
  10. F

circa survive ...new cd

circa survive's new cd is coming soon!! is anyone else excited?!
  11. F

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) will fm+ come with subtitles in english?
  12. F

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ Information Compilation

this is really cool dogen any word if maybe i dunno ...subtitles in english are coming for this game? like you go to options and you go to subtitles and you pick english or something like that and people would be able to understand it if they import it or can they already do that? thats...
  13. F

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

lucky japs i hope for an us release
  14. F

Super Paper Ma- awcrap paper cut

super paper mario for the wii thanke to youtube the trailer looks bad http://youtube.com/watch?v=2gJaqwtj7Yg thoughts?
  15. F

modest mouse new cd

is coming soon anyone hyped for it or ami the only one?
  16. F

have you beaten the game?

yes level 72 most of my deck ultima weapons and super elixirs in riku mode i was like level 54
  17. F

Help/Support ► I'm beginning to hate my mother

tell her you just got married and have a baby on the way and your dropping out of school so she can support you for the rest of your life
  18. F

kh2:FM and KHCOM:FM video

dued that made me have a khgasm
  19. F

anyone ever played final fantasy III?

anyone ever play final fantasy III? i have its a great game
  20. F

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

larxene was too easy so uh zexxion?
Back