• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

question about the berserk ability

the berserk ability we get to do more combo, but do we only keep pressing square button or square and x button. can someone tell me i need it to beat ES.
  2. L

try to download all org XIII battle

i try to download all XIII's battle, can anyone tell me where i can download. well we cant download in youtube.
  3. L

nedd help to find material for attack, defense, and magic boost

i just beat the game but i need to rise my status, can anyone help me on what material i need and what heartless and nobody i need to defeat to get the materials. please i need alot of attack, magic and defense boost.
  4. L

who will import the game when it come out

we all know that BBS and 358/2days will be come to state side but who will import the japanese version when it come out. for me thats a 50/50, if i import the japanese version i can play it first hand, but i wont be understand everything even i knew a little of japanese, and as the US version...
  5. L

need help to perform a continues combo

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it...
  6. L

need help to perform a continues combo

i saw somebody that could perform a great combo by sending the enemy up to the air then it were able to keep strike the enemy. i saw a video on someone use this to defeat ES very quick. can someone tell me what ability i need to equip in order to do that, please ii really need help for this it...
  7. L

About master xehanort

About master xenahort (i'm not sure if some body already post this) if the fake ansem(xehanort's heartless)in kh1 and xemnas in kh2 is a part of the old man xehanort, and sora had beaten doth of them, didnt that mean the heartless and nobody of xehanort will be back together and become a human...
  8. L

about xehanort

i think someone might already post something like this. if xehanort's nobody and heartless both been defeat, so thats that mean he will become a human again.
  9. L

KH II manga is out

i was just gone and waych TF the movie, and before that i gone to the bookstore next to it and i found the last copy of KH II. the story was great.
  10. L

i try to get some of the ability in FM

when can i get the ability expolision, and magnet splash in FM+
  11. L

something i notice in DEEP DIVE

now there r few things i notice in deep dive when i just put the movie in slow motion these all appear when on the 13th count down -when count to 9, A world between= A forgotten world The gathering -when count to 8, The third enemy=Nobody "who is Nobody, you ask...
  12. L

something i notice in DEEP DIVE

now there r few things i notice in deep dive when i just put the movie in slow motion these all appear when on the 13th count down -when count to 9, A world between= A forgotten world The gathering -when count to 8, The third enemy=Nobody "who is Nobody, you ask...
  13. L

question on one part of zexion fight

when ther have spot light appear, 2 red and 1 blue what do i need to do. i often see people dodge it easily but i always end up attack by the metoers or have to use reflect to shield myself. can anyone tell how to fight it and is there any trick to it, please i need some help.
  14. L

something i found

it might not be true and it could be a coincidence but to me i think UEM is xehanort, cause when i got to ansem's lab and saw xehanort's picture and saw that xehanort have a pointy ear just like UEM in the movie. this were just my thought.
  15. L

a theory

now we know terra is not xehanort, and the secret movie is in the past. UEM might be xehanort somehow become young again, or taken xehanort's body(as the same that ansem did to riku). but he had lost the memory and become the student of ansem the wise but when he study the heart(u all know what...
  16. L

something still bugs me

well u guys might know in kh 2 sora and the other got a letter from the king is that still in FM and what is that letter
  17. L

need help on zexion battle

i was just playing on the zexion battle, but i was totally confuse on the part when u get to the book world can any body tell me what i need to do to, or which command i should choose to get out of there. please help
  18. L

my theory!!!

1-well i was thinking about what kind enemy would be in the next KH. in kh there was heartless, kh2 there were nobody. and what will be in the new KH. i was think that when the heart of heart of heartless and nobody return to their once belong r they really going change back to human. i was...
  19. L

need help.

i want to know that they say in PROUD mode u need to complete the MEMO, but does it mean everything (mini game, side quest, treasure chest...) or just the story in each mode, cause if it everything it could be hard
  20. L

sea salt ice cream help

for those who had make them please help me. on step 5 when i pour the milk/yolk/sugar into the egg white then i try to mix(stir) it up like but then i found that the egg white had gotten into little piece(solid) like the egg white when u boil an egg(those egg white. and is the whipping cream...
Back