• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. kingudamu

Final Episode question

so, i finally got to the final episode with aqua (yay^^) and now im wondering- will i have the chance to play the FE with terra or ven? or can you only play the FE with who ever you beat the game with?
  2. kingudamu

Break time and EXP walker

does anyone know what break time is? i have them for aqua and ven, it doesnt do much tho...other than break dance and "baton" twirling Is it some sort of "joke command" or does it serve an actual purpose? also, does anyone know how to meld exp walker?
  3. kingudamu

Xion+Camstudio=

= this http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/156/a/f/Setting_sun_by_Sora_no_HAATSU.jpg and, coinsidentaly, this: YouTube - Xion---Setting Sun not as great as most vids (cuz youtube hates me and therefore rapes ALL of my videos...) but i like it^^ and hopefully you all will too^^ rate...
  4. kingudamu

Lemonade, anyone?...

...because when life gives you lemons, make awesome art 8D or...something like that... .... all my creative mojo went to the artwork, so my title is lacking.... here's the link: http://sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com/#/d2q44w3 please, give me critique- im planning to start commisioning, so i...
  5. kingudamu

my could have been kh boxart...

i know this is (what?) three weeks late? but i decided to show what would have been the best work of art i had ever done... http://sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com/art/My-sad-attempt-at-kh-boxart-152196356 in short- my compute raped it. im currently doing indeviual pieces of TAV. ill do mickey...
  6. kingudamu

Vanitus video (spoiler maybe?)

ive looked around to see if there was another vid of this, saw nothing but pics. and while that's fine and dandy (esspecially the HQ ones ^^) i though having a vid would be nice YouTube - Ven vs Vanitus boss battle hope you all enjoy the object of my computers destruction^^ (and please dont...
  7. kingudamu

more kh mech at hotopics

was looking for stuff to put on my xmas list when i found this: keyblade necklace Accessories | New Crown Necklace Keyblade pin kh logo pin hee, stuffz x3
  8. kingudamu

new fanart (kh)

HAARTURESU X3 by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART Zexion and Ienzo by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART The darkness- xion by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART Fight pose 1 by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART Destiny islands by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART Roxas kh3 by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART...
  9. kingudamu

Rep

im not sure if this is the right place to ask this but- can people really neg-rep you just beacuse you think disney is childish? i dont think it seems fair....
  10. kingudamu

Aqua Censorship rumor....

Hey, kona here. Im not sure if this has been posted yet (or if it's even relevent >.>;) but i thought you guys might wanna know this. uh, yeah. censorship time. I guess this is what nomu meant but redoing some designs. nomu hasnt come out to say it's true yet, so it's still a rumor- but the...
  11. kingudamu

BBS Dono (new character!)

Ive been comtemplating on weather or not i should post this and WHERE i should post (here or one of the kh threads) if i got this in the wrong thread, please tell me kindly and ill ask someone to move it. also, this thread may contain spoilars- so view at you dicretion.Thanks, peace. okay, so...
  12. kingudamu

my first bbs fanart...

really, considering i havent done chibi in a while, and i havent drawn VAT at all, this is soso for me whatchu guys think? DOGPILE khbbs by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART if you have a dA, please comment on the artwork there too- it will make konata veryvery happy:36:
  13. kingudamu

comix strips- funny?

what's this? has kingudamu finally got off her lazy bum and actually done comi strips like she has said she would for the last 3 years? miricles do happen XD 358 days HABITS by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART WTF nekuxjoshua sorta XD by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART ZACK ATTACK by...
  14. kingudamu

Roxas' chain of memories

HAPPY SUMMER GUYS!! highschools finally over, so i get more (possibly too much) freetime!! heres something for the recently release of 358/2 days in japan! hope you enjoy^^ http://sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com/art/MY-chain-of-memories-126798196 if you reallly like, please leave a comment there
  15. kingudamu

selphie (sp?) voice over ^w^

uh.....i hope ihave this in the right spot....... uh, i got this computer mic for chistmas, and i decided to try out some voice acting....from kingdom hearts (natually^^) and of selphie (who honestly doesnt get enough love in kh or her orignal game now a days TT.TT) and i was wondering if it's...
  16. kingudamu

rate my drawings pwez -3-?

....literally;P kingudamu - kingudamu's Drawings at RateMyDrawings - kingudamu's drawing blog. i signed up for this a while back- man is it a pain to do pics on the comp....:x i would really loveit if someone could tell my how my stuff is X3 oh, and happy holidays:D!
  17. kingudamu

prismacolor practiceX3

me again- here to show off my progress for october^^(not really) ::Yoake:: by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART xion by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART Young Sora by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART ugh, i feel so sick right now.....dont want to go to school tomorrow......:sleep: please comment so...
  18. kingudamu

it's that time again^^

A new pic, a new thread, right? It's rating time^^ akua-RP2 by ~Sora-no-HAATSU on deviantART please rate and comment on this( it took me the entire school day XD) and, also, please view my other stuff too, if you have the time
  19. kingudamu

xion

Im beginning to wish i had posted this weeks ago-im so far behind in updates Dx http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs31/f/2008/206/3/d/Number_XiV_by_Sora_no_HAATSU.jpg i did this sometime before school ended-i just got a new scanner about 2 weeks ago. hope you like^^ o! and if you have a devi account...
  20. kingudamu

Terra's and Sora's keyblade

Um...Sorry if this has been said before, but has anyone noticed how similar looking Terr's and sora's keyblades are? I dont mean completely, though--just the basic concept. Like the "3- toothed" end of the blade and the square(ish) shaped handel? Terra's...
Back