• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Samber

Fanfiction ► More of my Poems

Just some random poems i whipped up Me I am someone who cares I want people to change, but I know they never will Change for the good; To make the world a better place I am yet still young, but I understand more than most My life is like a flower, just beggining to bloom, yet it is still...
  2. Samber

iPod Video help

Hey i just got a new iPod video, the small one, and i cant figure out how to put videos on it. I use Frostwire to get all my stuff and i tried downloading some videos, but when i hit the 'Explore' button it went to my Windows Media Player instead of iTunes. Help? (Oh and Frostwire is...
  3. Samber

Fanfiction ► A new sumthin sumthin

Caught between two worlds Ohhh boy i haven't been on in a long time, what inspired me to visit you guys again is the fact that i'm writing (another) story, and yes sadly i have left my previous one unfinished. But in any case here is the first chapter of my new story, i have a good feeling...
  4. Samber

Talk about Christmas Spirit

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com This guy went a little light crazy.... They're pretty though. ^_^
  5. Samber

Fanfiction ► Sam's attempt at Poetry

Well i've decided to try poetry, i'll post the first two i've written today: When I first saw you When I first saw you All I saw was sadness All I saw was anger When I frirst saw you We seemed so different Yet we turned out to be so similar When I first saw you I thought you seemed strange...
  6. Samber

I need Xbox360 game suggestions!

Hey all! Here's the story: For my birthday my parents bought me an Xbox360 from a pawn shop for 200 bucks. And it already has 2 Xbox live accounts on it, which is awesome, so here is my question to all you vets out there: Give me good games to play xbox live, or just any really fun games. A...
  7. Samber

FF12 Help

I need some help on FF12, I'm at the part where I have to fing Mjra or whatever the Viera chick's name is. And the things in the mines are killing me, the friggin bats killed all my characters. I'll list my party: Vaan lv12 (Red Spiral) Baltheir lv13 Fran lv13 (Feral Strike, Whip Kick) Ashe lv13...
  8. Samber

Help/Support ► Help... Please

There is this guy, his name is Nick. I've known him since 6th grade, and I disliked him very much back then, he was so annoying. He would always be loud and abnoxious. But now he is in my 6th period, and, he's so different. He is kind, and caring. And I keep thinking about him, and it's getting...
  9. Samber

Movies based on books

What do you think about them? Are they good or do they just ruin the book? Discuss.
  10. Samber

KHI's Roleplay

Ok this is a remake of a previous one that was made before, but died. Here is the plot: You are yourself in this RP. Your username is your characters name and you live in the KHI village along with many other users. There are all the forums in their usual sections, only they are presented as...
  11. Samber

Fanfiction ► The Under

It seems with the...err... forum 'rollback' as they call it. This thread was deleted. So... here it is agian. :) Prologue For the past four-hundred years we have been smothered by the darkness, many children have never seen the sun; they have only been told stories of what it looked like, how...
  12. Samber

Would you change anything in History?

So the question is: Would you change anything in history if you could? Why or why not? Would you change things such as Hitler being born? 9/11? Hurricane Katrina? Discuss.
  13. Samber

~*::Frozen Fate Fanclub::*~

The other one was closed, so i now have made another. Nothing too crazy guys. :) GOGOGOGOGOGO Member List: Samantha16 keybladeofsteel qwe Jump Twilightknight16 Caboose Mysterious Lycian Wolfe
  14. Samber

Best Vacation ever

What was your best vacation ever and why? Mine was either going to Germany, or Puerto Rico. Because Germany was so different, and Puerto Rico, because of the jungle.
  15. Samber

KHI Roleplay (original)

Accepting Members at all times!!! This rp is very diffrent from others. I havn't seen an RP like this, and thought it'd be fun. So here's the lowdown. Your character is yourself. But not in real life, in KHI. You use your username as your actual name, unless it's really long and you want to...
  16. Samber

I'm Going on Vacation

I'm going to Puerto Rico till the 28th, and i'll be leaving friday. :thumbup: So see ya'll in about a week.
  17. Samber

I have a question

I'm not sure if this goes here but whatever. anyway, this whole rep thing, how many points does it take to get to the next number? is it a ratio to points to number of posts or do you automatically go up when you get a cirtian number of points. I'm curious. Thanks. :)
  18. Samber

Ideas for an RP

Ok well i was thinking of making an RP, but i wanted it to be so that the newbs could have just as much fun as the Vets. Somthing that won't die right away. I was thinking of maybe a Pirate RP, but i'm not sure if anyone would join. So let's throw around some ideas for an ultimate rp! All i...
  19. Samber

A Shift from Old to New

As the soft desert breese blew across the old ghost town of Alcove, somthing diffrent was making it's footprints there. Somthing it hadn't seen in ages. It was people, people that were going to restore the old ghost town to its former glory. These people consisted of many, some were old, some...
  20. Samber

The Hidden Forest (An Original Rp)

This Rp is a free-roam RP you may do whatever you please in this rp, your creativity is limitless. There lies a forest hidden deep within a large island, It's inhabitants are many, diffrent colors, shapes and sizes. Within the center of the forest lies a busy city, many are rich merchants...
Back