• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

city of heroes

hey I just got this game so if you want to team up I've got several characters all on infinity server. SpiritWarrior,Mr.Atomic,Knight of Blade, Brain Twister, and Friggin Big Guy(I had run out of names when I made that last one. he's a tanker) I'll probably be playing as SpiritWarrior for a...
  2. O

Did any of yopu watch the premiere of Avatar:the last Airbender? It looks like it's going to be one of the better shows Nickelodean has come up with.
  3. O

When will the RPG be up?

Can the Midnighter or the PRG team give me an estimation on when the RPG will be back up?
  4. O

What's your best TT card?

Post what your best TT card is here. Mine is a tie between chubby chocobo and hexadragon.
  5. O

Halo skulls

I think I found out what the skull you get on the first level does. If you collect it and then play to the part when the colonel drops a tank to help you cross the bridge in the city he says "When I was in the marines we got a stick and a rock and we had to share the rock." Is this new dialouge...
  6. O

When will RPG be up?

As of right now when will the RPG be back up? Is it down because everything is being reset like I read earlier?
  7. O

repost the "guide to newbs"

On the old forums somebody had posted a link to a hilarious article called "The Comprehensive Guide to Newbs". Somebody should dig that back up and repost it.
  8. O

fire dart

Hey I just wanted to know if fire dart caused enough damage to be worth the 500 gil.
  9. O

stats in posts

a suggestion to the programmer: it would be greatly helpful if we could get our RPG stats displayed in our posts like it was in the old forums. Unless of course it was intentionally excluded.
  10. O

Halo 1, 2 thread

I made this thread for any discussion about the Halo games, books, etc. because nobody else had made a Halo thread yet that I noticed. normally I would start the discussion but i can't think of anything
Back