• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

city of heroes

hey I just got this game so if you want to team up I've got several characters all on infinity server. SpiritWarrior,Mr.Atomic,Knight of Blade, Brain Twister, and Friggin Big Guy(I had run out of names when I made that last one. he's a tanker) I'll probably be playing as SpiritWarrior for a...
  2. O

Did any of yopu watch the premiere of Avatar:the last Airbender? It looks like it's going to be one of the better shows Nickelodean has come up with.
  3. O

When will the RPG be up?

Can the Midnighter or the PRG team give me an estimation on when the RPG will be back up?
  4. O

Fanfiction ► In my pants 1.5

Re: In my pants!!! Diz-which path will you choose, the path of darkness, or the path of light in my pants.
  5. O

What's your best TT card?

Post what your best TT card is here. Mine is a tie between chubby chocobo and hexadragon.
  6. O

Sora in Drive mode with dualkeyblades .vs. BHK

Right..... Sora already beat Riku didn't he?
  7. O

Halo skulls

I think I found out what the skull you get on the first level does. If you collect it and then play to the part when the colonel drops a tank to help you cross the bridge in the city he says "When I was in the marines we got a stick and a rock and we had to share the rock." Is this new dialouge...
  8. O

What is it about kingdom hearts...

I had beaten the game and really liked the storyline so I looked for info on the second with a google search and found this place. Been here since July 2003
  9. O

BHK's TURE NAME!!!!!!!! NO JOKE

That only leaves one question. How many people will actually use that name when they talk about him?
  10. O

Who do you think is BFK?

Re: Who do u think is the BFK??? This is unlikely because he never wears a blindfold in COM
  11. O

Riku or Sora?

I liked Sora's better because of the strategy you had to use in battles.
  12. O

Most Hardest Boss to beat

The second Ansem battle was the only really hard part in the entire game.
  13. O

Fanfiction ► In my pants 1.5

Re: In my pants!!! I don't think I'm gonna make it in my pants This island is a prison surrounded by water in my pants
  14. O

Favorite Organization Member

Whichever one is the enigmatic man is my favorite.
  15. O

When will RPG be up?

As of right now when will the RPG be back up? Is it down because everything is being reset like I read earlier?
  16. O

aaaaaahhhhhh cards!

All of the map cards are completely random. This has got to be the first time in a month that somebody has asked this.
  17. O

repost the "guide to newbs"

On the old forums somebody had posted a link to a hilarious article called "The Comprehensive Guide to Newbs". Somebody should dig that back up and repost it.
  18. O

Last battle against Axel

at this point you shouldn't use any cards in your deck below seven unless you are using them for a specific sleight.
  19. O

Vine Swinging Mini Game

Re: mini game question I never got to the VEIN swinging mini-game.
Back