• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

KH 3DS - Confirmed

No way in hell it's under $200.
  2. G

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded (CONFIRMED FOR NDS) So it's an actual remake and not a port? I'm suddenly interested.
  3. G

NEW NOMURA INTERVIEW!!!

Take that Japanese people. That is, until they get a BBS:FM and we're back to being the ones who get fucked over. But until then, I'll enjoy their pain.
  4. G

KH 3DS - Confirmed

@Grass I really like how that sounds and fits together with what Nomura has said. It's a strong theory that would be pretty cool to see come to fruition. But it seems a litte ambitious for a handheld title. If this new game were to play out like you've suggested, it would have to cover the...
  5. G

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

Poor Gantu's balls.... :(
  6. G

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty) I trust this Kouli guy. Every time he's posted something of noitce, somebody always calls him a liar. Then he proves them wrong. Then everybody's like "Oh, we can trust Kouli" It's the secret boss discovery all over again.
  7. G

Master Xehanort's Reports Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty)

Re: Master Xehanort's Letters Roughly Translated (Spoilers A-Plenty) So MX is definitely in the right here.... That'll make things interesting.
  8. G

NA release date?

I doubt we'll get it in March due to FF13. April sounds good, though.
  9. G

So are they...

But he does recognize him. Remember that "So sleep has taken you again" comment?
  10. G

NA release date?

There most likely will be for the NA version.
  11. G

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days How's that compared to Crisis Core?
  12. G

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

Do we know the specific method of unlocking the true ending on standard mode yet?
  13. G

If Sora had gone against MX

Jesus christ. To the people who are continuously exchanging posts with loke, just fucking stop. He's obviously trolling you, and you're only adding fuel to the fire by trying to argue with him. It's exactly what he wants. Just IGNORE HIM.
  14. G

Last Episode - SECRET BOSS CONFIRMED

He looks like a real pain in the ass. All he's doing is spammings those dark blasts.....
  15. G

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

So wait, it's Terranort? How's that supposed to work for Terra's scenario?
  16. G

Yen sid's a master!!!

So after much intelligent and insightful debate from both sides, I think we can all agree that Yen Sid is the third master. CloudStrifeSmile
  17. G

Yen sid's a master!!!

The whole reason he likely made the thread and all those BOO-YAH posts were for reactions like that. You're doing exactly what he want's you to do :/ I should know. I'm a troll.
  18. G

Who is Epcar gonna be VA for?

Is Terra's japanese VA the same as Terranort's japanese VA? That might be the answer here...
  19. G

VOICE ACTOR FOR Vinatas

It'll be interesting to see if HJO can pull it off. I wonder how he'll do on the crazy Vanitas laugh?......
  20. G

Yen sid's a master!!!

Who? Who? Who? 25characteristas
Back