• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Geocillin

Nicole And Seungyeun

I had to use a different image uploader than my normal. Is anyone else having unknown errors uploading to photobucket? Nicole Jung Seungyuen *edit: Accidentally forgot the and between the two names in the title of the forum post.
  2. Geocillin

Rapier

Trying something else besides pastel colors.
  3. Geocillin

Saber

4. Geocillin

Aqua

This is my first tag in a while.
  5. Geocillin

KHYY

Here's a lp that I did to use as a resource for a tag I was working on.
  6. Geocillin

Background Prototype

Well, it's still in the development stages, but it's for a game that me and my classmates in my programming group and was wondering any advice on what I could do. It can't be too complex due to the simplicity of the game so we don't want anything that'd conflict too much in the art part. I...
  7. Geocillin

Collision

This counts as stockless right? v2
  8. Geocillin

Kingdom Hearts Tags

I don't know, but for some reason I'm not entirely satisfied how these turned out, yet can't figure out what needs to be done to fix them. Sora-i tried entering this in the sotw Aqua Cropped version-for no real apparent reason except to hide some parts I didn't particularly like much in the...
  9. Geocillin

Nina Wong

I think my style is probably getting to repetitive since I've been using this style really often recently.
  10. Geocillin

Main character

One of my favorite Disgaea characters, unfortunately I can't find many stocks of her.
  11. Geocillin

Kimono

I'm not sure, it feels complete, though somewhat empty on the top left. I was thinking of dropping this off at the trash can to see what others might try working with it, but I have a layer on grain merge which is a problem with a psd.
  12. Geocillin

Taeyeon

I'm not entirely sure which stocks I can't use that come from photobucket, but if it's one I am not allowed to use, then I'll remove it. I don't tend to use real person tags. Taeyeon text version Taeyeon textless version Did some sharpening on the stock and removed the layer that seemed to...
  13. Geocillin

wiptag.png

it was a WIP when i first saved it. Feels empty on left, but don't know what to add to it. v2
  14. Geocillin

weaksaucetag.png and purpleTag.png

I don't have a particular naming convention, unless I'm already far enough into the tag that I have a vague idea on what to name it. This naming convention leads to some random names. The second one was an example of having a vague idea while the first was just naming...felt like I've over...
  15. Geocillin

Jo and Konata

I made a 3rd version of that burst angel tag. I tried a smudging based tag again. I don't particularly like it. Smudge Konata I tried small smudging after pentooling a lot. Colorful Konata Version without filters/smudging over pentooling and tad more splatter Shana tag (more smudging, like...
  16. Geocillin

Haven't posted here for a while.

This is my first tag in a while so I'm rusty. This is my second tag, was playing around with pentooling at first. Edit: Another version of my burst angel tag (tried some suggestions on another forum). Hopefully it didn't get too messy:
  17. Geocillin

Abstract from non abstract

Well, I was playing around after I finished a tag and got a couple of outcomes I liked that were like abstracts from my tag that originally wasn't one. The lighting might be too much on the original and the tags might be slightly over contrasted, but I like them. Original Abstract 1 Abstract...
  18. Geocillin

s

19. Geocillin

Random Tags

20. Geocillin

Tags

Roxas Kula Mirrored B/W Mirrored
Back