• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

After [insert how long]

after ..... whoknowshowlong, im actually back here xD; hm, this site's changed a lot since the way way way last visit... roflol. we'll cantexpect much yet but you guys should be seeing me around more alive then dead for a few days i guess xD;;; so........ I'M BACK LOOOOOOL >8D
  2. S

Fanfiction ► The Traveler

okay first thing, im really sorry i didnt read it fully last night .___. ; second, cool chapter ^^ long and well detailed enough. and... really sorry .__.
  3. S

Fanfiction ► Honey and Clover:Another Story

wah im so loving this. just a suggest, try to add more description, this gots potential. *what? it does xD* try to describe the characters, event, and surroundings more. and easy with pace, do that and it'll be awesome >8D
  4. S

Fanfiction ► ~ Good Day, Mary-Sue ~

yay update xD lol couldnt stop lol-ing every two seconds xD;;; awesome!!! lol whats gonna happen? O_O.. must know moer @o@
  5. S

It's been awhile so yeah..

title explains all. worked on this for days.. im taming the tablet atm :3 *taming- 89%* this pic was also for a contest :3 coloring's rather amatuer still enjoyed working on this ^^ critique it, comment it if you wish ^^ though crits ARE greatly appreaciated :3 too much light x_x; will also...
  6. S

roflol roflol roflol xD xD awesome as always!! xD lol thanks for adding us btw xD
  7. S

Fanfiction ► Living Memories: A Sequel To A New Journey

owh that was so coughromaticcough x3 what? it is? 8D;; *shot shot shot* xD its hard that this is ending soon, this really rocked, but awesome chapter as always angels buddie! x3
  8. S

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

an awesome long read AJ!!! the fight scenes were awesome @_____@
  9. S

roflol she's finally lost it tsk tsk, xD but yeah that was the most demonic idea i've heard this day 8D xD lol tying kairi and covering her with ducktape xD;;; wahhh yay u used the suggest i gave xD lols thanks!!! xD *saw it in ym but still thanks xD* and yes against timmy, sora still fails at...
  10. S

^ it is no longer imaginary, its somewhere in fanclubs now >8D and any news on updates lorhalorah-chan? OwO
  11. S

OMG timmy!!! xD roflol this made my day happy xD xD awesome writing as always xD and yay proof mary-sure needs a psychiatrist!!! 8D
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Knight's journey: Likke of Twilight

omg someone actually revived this?! O__O *speechless* would you guys like this to be continued?? OoO
  13. S

ahh, okay i get it now OuO thanks for explaining angels ^u^
  14. S

whew! xD;; 3 more yaaay!! xD and finally he's dead! *sounds to be one of the people happy that he is xD; * btw how did each princess get their repective powers? OoO just curious xD
  15. S

OMGOMGOM SORA?!?! noooo!!!!! O.O what did he eat?!?! and yaaay the chappie's posted!! ^u^ awesome!! xD sora needs to brace himself from his fangirls tho =u= ;;;
  16. S

first comment! yes! ...YAAAAAAAAAAY Vladimir is dead!! right? i stick with him being dead.. soo.. *party!* xD;;; but the story's over? ;__; well if it is, its an awesome last!! ;w;
  17. S

Help/Support ► not so friends....

well, knowing they're your friends, try telling them not to do so O: punching them may knock some sense but violence wouldnt solve it right? plus that's not how to solve anything right? but let them know what you think, speak out
  18. S

Fanfiction ► The Traveler

james= evil?? O.O wow that was unexpected O.O;;
  19. S

ahhck i said it a lot of times but...THANKS A WHOLE LOT!!! xD i love this chapter too!! mainly because mary-sue's world's crashing down on her xD finally she realizes the truth =u=
  20. S

lol yes join the FC!! xD be a timmy fan it is admiration to the fanfic ^^
Back