• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Deal With the Devil: Original Story

Note: This is my work that I`m really going to publish, so don`t steal it. Seriously. That`s just rude. Anyway, on a lighter note, this is the opening of my very first story. I actually know how it begins, progresses, ends and even have a sequel ready. I´ll be posting the following chapters...
  2. T

The Archfiend´s Accord

Hey everybody. So, I´m a writer and am working on writing my first book. The title (for now) is "The Archfiend´s Accord." It´s a story about a boy named Alex who mysteriously wakes up lying in a coffin one day only to find out he had died the night before. As he begins to unravel the mystery of...
  3. T

The Archfiend´s Accord

Hey everybody. So, I´m a writer and am working on writing my first book. The title (for now) is "The Archfiend´s Accord." It´s a story about a boy named Alex who mysteriously wakes up lying in a coffin one day only to find out he had died the night before. As he begins to unravel the mystery of...
  4. T

Lit ► Watchmen Graphic Novel Thread

Hey, ya'll. This here's a place where we can all talk about Watchmen, the upcoming movie, and stuff. So, set free on what you thought of it, if it was good, or not, favorite characters, and stuff. Personally, I loved it. Rorschach is the best. I'm being him for Halloween.
  5. T

Things that annoyed you for no reason in KH

So, what bugged you about Kingdom Hearts? Nothing serious, considering KH is practically the second coming, but the little things? For me it was Aladdin wishing, "Genie, get rid of these guys!" in order to take out about three heartless. POINTLESS WISH! The whole time I'm thinking, "Well crap...
  6. T

Does Kingdom Hearts remind you of Star Wars?

I know that a bunch of people are gonna hate my guts for saying this, but I am NOT a Star Wars fan. Never was. I mean, it's a great movie, the first time around, but all the hype and superfanism crapped on it for me. I've seen 'em all. they're all good, but nothing I'd watch twice in the same...
  7. T

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

It all started with Disney channel. When I was 10 they aired a little minute long segment in "Disney 411" about a game still in development where you would travel to different Disney worlds. It also mentioned Final Fantasy, and so of course I was interested. Two years later in 2002, I had...
  8. T

What is she looking after???

Ok, so I just started replaying KH the other day for the ninetieth time, when I noticed something. At the beginning of the game, right before Donald and Goofy leave, Donald says to Daisy, "Daisy, will you look after the..." She replies, "Of course..." Then sends them on thier way. What was she...
  9. T

The Breakup game!!! 2.0

This is a way fun game!!! It was made by myself earlier, but didn't do well because it had a name similar to another popular game. Well I changed the name and here is the game. All you have to do is break up with the person above you in the funniest way possible! Act like you were together...
  10. T

The "Drop it to him/her" game

This is a nifty game I saw once.... What you gotta do is break up with the person above you in a funny, crazy or just plain wierd way. Act like you were once together, then drop them flat on their booty! i.e. I'm breaking up with you because you are never there! (noone above me)
  11. T

Peaceful Warrior

Anyone round these parts ever read Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman? It's an awesome book. I see my life in a whole new way now.
  12. T

No Sex, Drugs or Drink

I made a new friend the other day and we got into a way deep conversation. He ended up asking me all sorts o' questions and I answered honestly and he flipped. Here is the gist of our conversation... Friend "So, you a virgin?" Me "Yup." F"Wow, not me. you ever drink or smoke?" M"nope never...
  13. T

Prince vs Sephiroth

Hey, I was playing Prince of Persia, and listening to One Winged Angel at the same time which got me thinkin...... If Sephiroth and the Prince got in a fight, who would win? Yeah, Sephiroth is wickedly freakin powerful, but with the Prince going all dark prince and pulling insane running on...
  14. T

Wrong Wrong Wrong

Well, I don't know if this has been posted already, but if it has, reply kindly, or kindly ignore it. There is something that 90% of KH players still believe that makes me CRAZY! Just one of those picky things, but I HAD to share. At the beginning of the game on destiny Ilands, after Sora's...
  15. T

I'm New. Give me a Suggestion.

Hey everyone, name's Twilight_Nobody and I'm brand spankin new to this site. So, if anyone wants to give me some hints, fire away. What are some good threads I can read? Ya no, just stuffff
Back