• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Meh artzzzz

here is some of my art for AP Arttttttttt class :P i may post more laterrrrrrrrr :P
  2. A

Flyleaf

Does anyone else like Flyleaf? They are my favorite band ever. My favorite song by them is their new song called Again. =D
  3. A

I just wrote this now.

Looking at the blank sheet Trying to write numbers again Looking through the silk screen Trying to hide fires again We let down We go away We sit down To fall asleep Jumping up and down Swinging side to side This time your love is on my side We're hanging out Love goes away Time after now...
  4. A

Ive been gone and its not my fault!

recently, i just got a new computer because my old one died. it was an epic sucky day when it died. but i got 300 bucks for xmas and 150 for my 16th bday and i baby sat alot and well i eventually got 650$! YAY! new computer XP here is some artz ive been doing lately my friend Lydia asked my to...
  5. A

Fanfiction ► La Compilation (Kingdom Hearts: AU Infinities One Shot Series)

Re: La Compilation des Histoires de Reino Corazones Wow this stuff is really good! In some parts you need an editor. But it was really nice!
  6. A

My Band's Songs...

I've worked hard on recording these songs(they are acoustic demos so nothing else except for me singing and playing guitar!), so please don't bash little tiny mess ups or my voice cause I know it's not the best in some of these recordings..... I've been writing new material and recording it...
  7. A

Yet Another New Days Scan

Re: New 358/2 Days Scans Jan22 this is pretty amazing
  8. A

Billie from Green Day

I got bored. Comments are appriciated.. Thanks Green Day by ~SagitatedMathHo on deviantART
  9. A

Let us ALL boycott the Static Arts

Hello everyone, some people out there, like me, would like to have the new kh static arts, BUT DID YOU SEE THE PRICES! The prices are outrageous, So I propose to boycott just the static arts till the prices are brought down! I need everyones help on this! Square shouldn't be allowed to do...
  10. A

some songs by me, recorded awesomely

Hey everyone, IVE BEEN SOOO BUSY l8ly. with drawing and singing and drama! lol but yea the stress has been fun but im resting finally! ive been working on my voice lately, which improves almost everyday!, i have a hard time holding out long notes and i have a hard time hitting high notes, but im...
  11. A

Org member before twilight thorn

YOUR RIGHT, lol this was my theory too, im pretty sure its the right one! lol
  12. A

Many Unbirths= One Un-keychained Keyblade

i never said he could control unbirths, i meant the keyblades, sorry
  13. A

Many Unbirths= One Un-keychained Keyblade

Okay THIS IS RLLY OLD INFO and idk if it is still the same but in a old kh2fm+ commercial back in 07 it said at the end (this was for the secret ending) " "?" face flashes and a battle is about to begin the knight is shot down and gets back up he runs towards the camera and words appear...
  14. A

Close your eyes because I love you.

I've drawn soooo much but I havn't had time to upload it, I was just in a play that consumed most of my time but it was soo much FUN!... But lately I've been feeling depressed, Flyleaf helps a lot. They bring me up and make love life and show me that God loves me. This picture shows that. Please...
  15. A

Realistic Style

Hey I've been working on my realism! Here it is Lacey Nicole Flyleaf's Lacey Mosley by ~SagitatedMathHo on deviantART James Culpepper Flyleaf's James Culpepper by ~SagitatedMathHo on deviantART My resource for Lacey... i dont know where my resource is for James>.< XD EDIT! sorry blonde...
  16. A

Man, have I BEEN BUSY!

i havnt posted anything here in a while >.< I havn't scanned any amazing pics ive been drawing, and yes ive gotten way better and working on my own style, ive been writing songs for my band and practicing them like crazy, my band had its first show and we brought like 100 people or so lulz! and...
  17. A

Flyleaf covers!

BABAM! love em lol, took me forever to almost perfect em! XD YouTube - Flyleaf Covers
  18. A

Aqua WIP!

OMGOMGOMG TAKING FOREVER, the actual size is twice this and its taking for ever for me to do! please enjoy! XD i really like it so far,im almost finished, im gonna try doing a bg this time!
  19. A

What Xion IS

okay so ive been tryin to figure out her real name... i found Oni to be the only actual japanese word that would work. it means demon (someone who doesnt fit) i do believe number 14 will be extremely powerful and crazy, maybe she is an unbirth? or the last unbirth a demon who doesnt belong in...
Back