• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Most Annoying Heartless

Air Soilders and Darkballs.
  2. R

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer Awesome can't wait for a better quality version, I wonder if we'll get to interact with Sora and Riku on Destiny Islands.
  3. R

Why take over and betray the Organization?

I've wondered this myself, they never do explain why Marluxia wanted to betray the organization. Was he just power hungry or did the organization do something too make him mad? Hopefully they'll give some kind of answer in 358/2
  4. R

If you could...

I would have added a battle against Zexion in Riku's game, aswell as more sleighs for Riku. And I agree, it would have been cool if there had been some opptional bosses in both Sora and Riku's game.
  5. R

Your rating to Kingdom Hearts II

I gave it a 7/10 the story was okay but it felt like it was missing parts. Also most of the boss battles were to easy even on Proud mode, I really like how they made little improvments to the gameplay. The drive forms were okay and some of the reaction commands were cool, but made some boss...
  6. R

Deep Jungle?

From what I heard, they had contract issues or something like that so they couldn't include it. But i'm not sure if its true or not.
  7. R

Look at what I found...

Fake I agree with everyone else that picture is fake.
  8. R

The Ultimate COM 'Favorites' Thread

Here's my list. Game Mode:Sora's Mode World: Castle Oblivion Org. Member: Axel Keyblade Card: Ultima Magic Card: Cure Summon Card: Cloud Card Combo: Ragnork Enemy Card: Oggie Boogie Boss Battle: Axel second time Fav Scene: The one before the first battle with Marluxia.
  9. R

Hello i'm new.

Hello i'm Ranger_vega87, I 've been coming to the forums for awhile but I didn't join until recently. I'm glad to finally be part of the KHinsider forums, and I hope to get along with everyone.
Back