• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MPC1301

Do you think we'll get any CG art in the same style of these two from KH2?

I love these two CG art pieces, and have been waiting for some to be released for Kingdom Hearts 3. Other than the the remade KH box art for the poster at the KH 1.5 release, I don't remember one of these being made for any of the games in recent years. Will Square go back to this trend in KH3...
  2. MPC1301

KH and TWEWY honored in Nintendo Power, 3D previewd

:biggrin:Hey guys! So while prowling Target's magazine rack, I saw that Nintendo Power was doing a feature for the best games of the DS and 3DS, and the games to look forward to on the 3DS. I took pictures of all of the KH-related pages for you all to see for fun! Just the page to give you...
  3. MPC1301

A buncha 358/2 days questions

Regardless, why was her death do unlike any other nobodie's? And even at that, if it can be determined that this is because she truly wasn't a nobody, what would she be considered? T_T Yes, obviously I played through the game and watched all of the scenes. I just forgot.
  4. MPC1301

Day 74 is when the conversation happens on top of the clock tower. This relates to both questions 1 & 5. 4:06 in this video shows the conversation in question: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Day 74 [Part 3/3] - Veil Lizard [English]
  5. MPC1301

Thank you very much, I just went through and read them all ^_^ What I didn't know was that you could get a secret report for each day. Do you have to unlock them? I only had them for certain days.
  6. MPC1301

Yeah, that's what I've gathered, but I'll leave that one open for others to guess at too. Wah, I don't really know how to ask my question... I guess to me that it really seemed like a glitch at times, because of the way that her hood would be up in one dialogue box, and then be down in another...
  7. MPC1301

Hm, I didn't think of it that way, maybe =] I was thinking that it might represent how Roxas and Xion were both based off of the same person (thus the "2"), and the game was their experience through the same 358 days. :confused: Hm, I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at... care to...
  8. MPC1301

So I just finished the game, and now I have a BOATLOAD of questions. Feel free to send me to a different forum if any are already addressed. 1. Why does Xion constantly flip her hood up and down? Is her face changing that quick or something? (ie. RAX sitting on the clock tower after they...
  9. MPC1301

Re:CoM English Trailer?

Re: CoM English Trailer? :unsure: *sigh* You're probably right... Haven't they figured out by now that if they advertise this game, that it will sell a lot better? Why can't they just give us a trailer already?!
  10. MPC1301

The (general) plot for KH2 possibly wasn't planned out before KH1 was finished?

Well, not exactly, because if you recall, not everything that was in KH1 was in CoM (for example, the whole entire Deep Jungle world :angry:). So most likely, they would've left this summon out of CoM, IMO, but really, we'll never know, b/c it was never in the original. -Haha, and thank you...
  11. MPC1301

Ansem Report #13 did? Hmm... would you mind telling me what that hint was? (even though it does kinda contradict one of my points about final mix, haha, I'm just interested) Also, now that I'm thinking of it, there must be some article in which someone had asked Noruma these exact questions...
  12. MPC1301

Umm, well, haha, after that big long rant, my real question is just this: Do you think that the plot for CoM/KH2 wasn't exactly as planned for as it may of appeared, and that Noruma had just used his own plot holes/open opprotunities to create a new storyline/enemy force? And also, if you guys...
  13. MPC1301

Now, by just reading the title of the thread, you may of already thought that this was just some crackpot theory, but please, hear me out. =] First off, I would like to state that I am in no way trying to diss the games, or the wonderful creators of them; I just have a theory about the way that...
  14. MPC1301

when sora and roxas became "One" ?

ATF=Ansem the Fake, I presume? Hmm.. well, Sora was probably weaker in Kingdom Hearts 1 to start off with, just because he was so young, compared to being a year older in KH2, and having also started puberty in the sequal. Buuuttt... despite the fact that he has these advantages in KH2, as...
  15. MPC1301

Hades

well... i take it that you can't use the "Cloud" friend cards, b/c he isn't available for a friend card until AFTER you beat hades (ironic, ain't it? :toungesmile:) yeah, i just basically used cloud a ton in that game, but darn, it was hard! even harder than KHI! and zero cards! you can just be...
  16. MPC1301

Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excpect!

Re: Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excp omg, yeah, i know exactly what you mean! right now im trying to write a book and im doing all sorts of forshadowing, such as saying in the begining that the kid's dad died from a heart attack when later on im...
  17. MPC1301

Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excpect!

Re: Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excp Yeah, I know, it could just be that Noruma was a really smart guy and planned ahead in case KH took off (which I think that he said in many 'a interview that he thought that it originally wouldn't) b/c I mean...
  18. MPC1301

Re: Why Sleeping Beauty world is important to BBS, and theory on which worlds to excp Yeah, i definitly agree with rpg master, i distictly remember genie saying in a text clip( you actually had to go up to im and talk to him while your party and aliadan all were up in aliadan's house) that he...
  19. MPC1301

Princesses of Hearts

They weren't strong willed ( i think that we talked about this a bit before in this thread (:)
  20. MPC1301

Princesses of Hearts

well, i guess that u guys are right, they had to be sleeping, b/c remember in Neverland when u are chasinga round riku and trying to get kari, who had just lost her heart, and could still do things liike blink. also (idk if this counts) but when sora walks into the "Secret Place" on his island...
Back