• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

What is the Best MMORPG ever

I'm going to get a mmorpg for the pc and idk what game i should buy what do you guy/girls think I should get? P.S Sorry if this Thread has happen before.
  2. D

Kh3 Mmorpg?

OK this may sound odd But a few days ago Me and my friends talked about kh2 ending. When it said The Keyblade War I thoght hey what if in kh3 a part of the game was online and it was the keyblade war. that would mean like you have the 1000 heartless battle but with 1,000,000 People playing the...
  3. D

can anyone help

Thats what I did to kill he
  4. D

fav sleights

with you on that one
  5. D

4 way battle

One word Sora.
  6. D

Old Order for KHII

Marluxia cuz he put up one heck of a fight and Lexeaus just seeing that big AX is so cool.
  7. D

How are you celebrating the coming of KH2?

That just sums it all up.
  8. D

how many of you.....

I'm in Hollow Bastion going to fight RiKu for the last time on hard I should finsh the game on the 3/4/06 for the 7th time go play KH: COM take some time on that Play Sora side that should take 5 days finsh sora side on the 3/9/06 take a day or two off= 3/11/06. Go to Riku Side that should take...
  9. D

axel kills vexen! awsome!

yep thats ture when I saw Axel kill Vexen That was just cool. P.S I said this to friends and that is "Fire Wins over Ice"
  10. D

coolest drive form

final form it's cool, powerful, and fast.
  11. D

Roxas

I think it's going to be fun and painful for whats to came to the XIII order.
  12. D

Key To Rewards

In castle oblivion I got 1 ever 13mins. and they say it's rare hahaha.
  13. D

final form

Lets see think of all the pain that you are going to dish out.
  14. D

KH2 Release Date Discussion Thread

... just 29 days left so when I get the game I will not go to school for the next day lol
Back