• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Out of curiosity...

Does anyone even remember me here? Or have I been away that long again?
  2. D

Sonic Siggy

I decided to change around my style a bit, and came up with this: CnC?
  3. D

Eeeew, he actually rendered it this time?! Right when I thought it couldn't get worse

Ok, I rendered this image, which was annoyingly hard, since I couldn't find ANY ANY copy to work with. It's of Lord Loss in the Demonata series if anyone has read it. Anyways, here he is: CnC?
  4. D

Took on a new style

This is my first animation, so, don't crash down on me... Had to make the best of one sprite sheet and no internet, and this is what I got: CnC?
  5. D

Oh god, another sig, this guy should just kill himself!

And the answer to that is, I will. Shortly :P But, I think in this one, I've gotten better! Just to let you all know though, this was mostly a test for round edges, and render-background blending, so there isn't a lot of effects in it. Anyways, here is the link to it:
  6. D

It's that time again

Ok, well, start up your engines. Anyways, here they are: Av: Sig: Begin making fun of me -_- :P Just kidding, but seriously, I could use some pointers. So, C&C?
  7. D

Finally, now this one, you can't say looks bad!

I only made a sig for this one, it's all I thought was necessary, but, enough talk, here it is: I read up and looked at tutorials like hell to get this far. But, there's always room for improvement, so... C&C? V2: Latest editted version:
  8. D

I'm back!!!

I'm sure I've been forgotten... *sighs* That's to be expected... Well, than I guess I'll introduce myself for those who don't know me: 1. I'm an X KH crazed fan. I like KH, just not obsessed with it anymore. 2. I love Naruto, a lot... Period. 3. I like comedy movies, than action, romance a...
  9. D

Do you think...

i was watching this movie on Disney and it shows Goofy and Pete as well as their children PJ and max. I started wondering should they put max and PJ in kingdom Hearts? what do you guys think?
  10. D

The 'Which is worse' game

Its really simple. All you do is give to questions and ask which is worse. Example: 1st person Which is worse: kingdom hearts 1 kingdom hearts 2 2 person kingdom hearts 1. 2 is much better. simple right? ok ill begin _________________________________ which is worse having more attack but...
  11. D

Twilight Stone

does any1 know where to get twilight stones? im looking everywhere for them. its getting soooo annoying. i know u need to get it from nobodies but whenever i kill a nobody i get a shard or gem or crystal... no stones.
  12. D

A little help please

ok all i need to know is how do u beat the cerberus pardox cup with a score of 1300+! i keep trying but cant get it. its1 of the last things on my journal. any suggestions?
  13. D

Xehanorts memory

don't flame me if this has been discussed b4 but i was fighting Xemnas at the end of the game where u have 2 fight him when he is that bird armor thingey... after u beat him he stands there saying "i need more rage. i need more.... hearts" sora says "Xemnas a heart isn't just anger or hate it's...
  14. D

Scary Movie

Which Scary Movie do u like the best? me i'd say the 3rd. the 4th was not as funny as the other anyways what do u guys think?
  15. D

Fake KH2FM+?!?!?!

I went 2 the cd store 2day and guess what i saw? KH2FM+. My heart beated 3 times faster I asked 4 them to give me the game. It only had 1 cd (no surprise from where I am) and I said “on the internet I saw there was 2 cds.” The guys says “No. this only 1 cd.” I had a choice so I said “ok ill...
  16. D

I found out who some of the org. 1 heartless are.

(Thanks to the KH2 FM+ video clip) I Found out who 4 of the members old names are. In Kingdom Hearts 2 Ansem Report 3 it says: Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Elaeus...they have ceased to be human. Ienzo- Zexion Braig- Xigbar Dilan- Xaldin Elaeus- Lexaeus What do you guys think?:thumbup:
  17. D

Signiture picture.

How do i put 2 sig. pics. i keep trying but only 1 will work. if i try 1 the other will go away. What should i do?:confused:
  18. D

who do u think would win

Who do u think would win Xehanort's heartless or his nobody? Why? Me i think maybe his nobody because his nobody has the power of all the organization. + he has that super move in the end
  19. D

What do you think i should get?

I have a choice of getting 1 console. Should i get the xbox 360, wii, or the ps3. I want the wii because they said they might make the kh3 on it. i want the xbox 360 so i can get halo 3 and i want the ps3 because if they dont make kh3 on wii they might make it on the ps3 I don't know what to...
  20. D

Everworld

Hey did any1 read Everworld? The book is nice. I just didnt get to read the 6th book because i cant find it. Sucks huh?:thumbdown:
Back