• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Out of curiosity...

Does anyone even remember me here? Or have I been away that long again?
  2. D

Sonic Siggy

I decided to change around my style a bit, and came up with this: CnC?
  3. D

Eeeew, he actually rendered it this time?! Right when I thought it couldn't get worse

Ok, I rendered this image, which was annoyingly hard, since I couldn't find ANY ANY copy to work with. It's of Lord Loss in the Demonata series if anyone has read it. Anyways, here he is: CnC?
  4. D

Took on a new style

This is my first animation, so, don't crash down on me... Had to make the best of one sprite sheet and no internet, and this is what I got: CnC?
  5. D

Oh god, another sig, this guy should just kill himself!

And the answer to that is, I will. Shortly :P But, I think in this one, I've gotten better! Just to let you all know though, this was mostly a test for round edges, and render-background blending, so there isn't a lot of effects in it. Anyways, here is the link to it:
  6. D

It's that time again

Ok, well, start up your engines. Anyways, here they are: Av: Sig: Begin making fun of me -_- :P Just kidding, but seriously, I could use some pointers. So, C&C?
  7. D

Finally, now this one, you can't say looks bad!

I only made a sig for this one, it's all I thought was necessary, but, enough talk, here it is: I read up and looked at tutorials like hell to get this far. But, there's always room for improvement, so... C&C? V2: Latest editted version:
  8. D

Marluxia

I think he rocks inside out! I love scythes a lot, so, that was a bit of the cause :P
  9. D

Help/Support ► Date-thing...

No, it's different, they'll come up close and examine the scene going, "Ewww" :P
  10. D

Either that, or all the kids will scream in loud voices, "Look mom, he's kissing a girl, eeeeew!!" :P Good luck, anyways :P
  11. D

Help/Support ► Help me please, MEGA GIRL PROBLEM

Well, even then, does she love him? I doubt it, so, you should just take a deep breath, and let it go... Girls kinda hate it when you get all jealous anyways... Well, most of the time.
  12. D

Hehehe, true that, I guess :P Well, just find a nice segregated place, or, you could get a friend to come in the movie, and he carries the blanket and gives it to you... I reccomend the first though <_< I doubt your friend would buy a ticket to HSM 3 XD
  13. D

Help/Support ► dating consensus

A, that's what I see at least... B works at occasions, kinda like magnets Opposite ends attract :P
  14. D

Stuff it under your shirt, and pretend you are just fat? *Shifty eyes*
  15. D

I see, so, than, there isn't much of a problem, then. Just get the side seats, and try to make it in the back, so no one will see you (Since that is what you want)... Or, simpler way, just get a giant blanket, and when you are gonna make out, cover it over both of you, so no one sees. Simple as...
  16. D

Help/Support ► Help me please, MEGA GIRL PROBLEM

A bit... All I can say is, if you are spending so much time with the emo girl, do you like her more, or what? Cause if you do, easiest thing, is to break up with your old GF if things are that bad, and move on to the emo girl, since, well, from what you say, you have so much in common and stuff...
  17. D

Hehe, well, do you think the girl likes you, or know?
  18. D

Help/Support ► Hmmmmm >:C

Shoots hoops with your brahs! Course, no question there :P No, but, perhaps go after second, since, it already didn't work out between you and the first one.. But, maybe there is more, so, I can't really say, but, my opinion would be the second, if you have that much in common...
  19. D

Help/Support ► i got dumped

As everyone previously said, go out with other people... Or, if you're really serious and love the person who dumped you... Try to get them back, I guess..
  20. D

Most hated Organization Member

Vexen, then Larxene. I hate them.
Back