• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Help/Support ► Meeting Girls

just try to get out more and be ur self because girls like it when ur urself not when u try to impress them
  2. H

Diddys new making the band 4

The first and second night they did two cuts the first cut they let eighteen go then the second cut they let twenty go my two favorites are julius and dan.What are ur peoples two favs?
  3. H

What ur fav Shoe brand?

Just wanted to know what ur guys and girls fav shoe brand are?My fav shoe brand is nike
  4. H

Guitar Hero 1 and 2 Fan Clubs

Basically this thread is to talk about guitar think ur the best .Give recommendations for giutar hero 3 and basically anything else about drums and guitars :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  5. H

What the best skate brand ??ur opinion

I personally think the best skate brands are element and flip:confused: hello does anyone agree with me that the best skate brands are element and filp
  6. H

Who would win? Link and princess peach vs Mario and Sora

Just post who u think is going to get their asses kicked I vote for peach and link to get thier asses kicked
  7. H

who's your favorite artist?any Genre

Who's your favorite artist?Any Genre:thumbsup:my fav artist is ne-yo
  8. H

music lovers!!!if u were making a song up whats the name and Why??

if u were to make a song up whats the name and why?
  9. H

Help/Support ► I'm free. I'm free as a bird.

ankoku u wish is itill be good love
  10. H

2007-2008 NFLseason

whos ur pick for the super bowl? no double posting or spamming.please pm me if u have any questions about the thread.my favorite team and super bowl pick is the indianappolis colts.HAVE A GOOD AND MIGHTY DAY !!!!!!!:lol::laugh:
Back