• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Moogle question(gba)

Im at where you go against riku after destiny islands and I don't have the cards to beat him so Im tring to find a moogle and can't find dem now. Where are they?
  2. S

Nobodies now wheres the heatless?

Organization 13 are all nobodies so they should all have a heartless. So why don't you go against them I no you go against Xemnas' on the first one but what about the others?
  3. S

Final mix + question

Ok I was going to get kh 2 final mix + the day it came to Japan but didn't have the money and now I finlly have enough for it and the mod. So the question is if it is worth the buy? Reviews would be fine anything. thanx
  4. S

Riku 4

The 4th time you go against Riku is hard as hell how do you beat him? Or whats a good deck? Peepes told me to use Cloud cards but I only have one and cant find anymore. PLEASE help I want to beat it so badly
  5. S

Organ. 13 question

Okay I neva read the SECRET ANSEM REPORTS till yesterday and one said he had 6 apprentices all in Organization 13. I know Xemnas is one but what bout the other 5? Which ones are they?
  6. S

When does KH COM PS2 comeout???

1 simple question when does KH COM come out 4 PS2?????
Back