• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Square-Enix has a list for KH2: FM+

Besides kthundercat Wii has the potential of having really good RPGs as well. You've seen Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess and now Square Enix is starting to make games for it as well. With the likes of Dragon Quest Swords and Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles ~The Crystal Bearers~ etc...
  2. Z

Well, guess what. You're still bashing the Wii. Calling it "last gen" graphics. What would you know. Or Why the heck would you even care anyways? Each game system is unique in their own way. It's not all about "ego" so don't start thinking that it's all about the "graphics". So, I'd basically...
  3. Z

Well, all I'm saying is that no thanks to that certain poster or several posters (won't mention names as you know who you are) that say that "we may not get FM+, if we did then we would've heard something by now" speech. Just makes me loose all hope for the FM+ arriving in the U.S. Thus makes me...
  4. Z

All these replies saying stuff like; "Oh we Americans won't get them. If FM+ was announced then we would've heard something by now etc...." is just nothing but trash talk. *tch* I'd rather get a PS3 or Wii then have to wait if there indeed will be a North American version of FM+. Besides there's...
  5. Z

Personally, I think they want to suprise us at the last moment. Like when Abyss came to North America/Canada. I was totally suprised that Namco said that we'd be getting this game prior to the E3 '06 convention.
  6. Z

You can do it with SQUARE ENIX's Live Chat on the U.S Site. But, I don't think it's wise to go spamming them with this. Just best to wait when summer-fall rolls around.
  7. Z

KH2 Final Mix+ Rating

Um, Dark. Kingdom Hearts has never been given a T rating. The only rating you've seen so far is an "E" or "E10+". And Final Mix+ (if Square Enix permits it in the U.S) is no different. It still would get an E10+ rating. Not a T.
  8. Z

Kh2fm Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

*uses Omnislash to literally dice this topic in pieces. Really buddy, next time read the front page news when you have the time k?
  9. Z

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

keybearer, What happened with "let's think possitive"? I mean no offense but your statement kinda brings down those fans
  10. Z

Well, this game could also target the U.s and Japan. And if it does, I hope that they would retain some of the movie actors for the Port Royal world. Even though we may've still gotten Keira Knightly as Elizabeth Swann.
  11. Z

Well guys -- don't imediately assume that the U.S won't get it. Even I shouldn't have mentioned what I said in my earlier post. GameSpot, EGM & 1Up also seem confident. And remember Tales of the Abyss? Sure, fans also thought we may not see it in the U.S. Remember Star Ocean: Til the End of...
  12. Z

That's true. Nothin's ever concrete until we see full confirmation from the official developers themselves lol.
  13. Z

Personally though, this announcement could be due to the sales that the U.S and Japan racked. Like the U.S sold 1,600,000 and Japan had 1,100,000. Who knows we'll just have to wait til fall '07, or maybe near fall.
Back