• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► I LOVE RENEE

no you wouldn't. you wouldn't even know about it. how could you possibly hate it?
  2. S

Help/Support ► I LOVE RENEE

Right now it sounds more like simple infatuation. That kinda thing will come and go, not that there's anything wrong with that. If you like her, and you feel the need to ask her out, go ahead and do it, nobody's stopping you.
  3. S

Phantom of the Paradise

I just watched this movie or the first time ever about 2 months ago. I watched it for the second time about an hour ago. Great movie, or greatest movie? Any opinions on this?
  4. S

Help/Support ► Being Bullied

It'll help with his self esteem. I say go for it.
  5. S

Most Difficult Game Ever?

I wasn't sure if this would belong in favorites or not, since it's not really asking what your favorite game is, but it's asking you to compare different games based on personal opinions, so I figured that's close enough. What is the most difficult game you've ever played? Not necessarily your...
  6. S

Marvel Heroes vs. DC Heroes

Basically, look at each Marvel vs. DC fight I'm about to post, and tell who you think would win each one: 1. Superman/Clark Kent vs. Sentry/Robert Reynolds 2. Green Arrow/Oliver Queen vs. Hawkeye/Clint Barton 3. Batman/Bruce Wayne vs. Spider Man/Peter Parker 4. Wonder Woman/Diana Prince vs...
  7. S

Killzone 2 Screenshot

8. S

Something that would be cool in KH2FM+

no offense to you, but according your join date, you weren't here a year ago. anyway, venom, one character wouldn't necessarily dominate over the others. Simba could beat Axel under the command of a human player. it depends on who's playing as Axel and who's playing as Simba. if the person...
  9. S

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

Re: Sora and Goofy's new weapons they've already announced new weapons for Sora, Donald, and Goofy. Sora's new weapon is the keyblade in the picture. It's obtained from defeating a XIII Mushroom. Donald's new weapon is Lexaeus' axe. Goofy's new weapon is Vexen's shield.
  10. S

Would you erase your gaming memories?

I was browsing 4chan a minute ago and found this thread in /b/. It interested me, so I figured I would repost it in here. So, what do you think? I dont think I would. It would be great to relive all those great moments and games for the first time, I'm not sure I'd wanna give up all the...
  11. S

Ultimate Summer Beach Party

Alright everyone, we have a beach. It's empty. It's gettin close to summer here. We're gonna need something here. A party sounds like it would be nice. In order to create a party though, we'd need to decide what kinds of features/attractions/games/kiosks/etc. we'd find at this party. Money is...
  12. S

Final Mix+ Cover Released!!

it looks wierd. for some reason, it just looks fake, like it's fanart or something. now, i'm sure it's not fake, i believe that this really is the actual box art for Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+. I'm just saying that when I look at it, it feels more like fanart, rather than official...
  13. S

Warp Technique

man, i've never used warp as a sleight. the only time i ever use warp is with the Lexaeus enemy card, but I forget how to find that. the lexaeus card makes it so that for a set a # of uses, you'll automatically warp at the end of every 3-hit combo.
  14. S

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

because after Kingdom Hearts I came out, Nomura felt that the U.S. kingdom hearts fanbase wasn't large enough to be worth the money it would cost to release a revised version of the same exact game we already have here. after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts II, the Kingdom...
Back