• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

[3D] Sora 2008

Hummmm.. Yeah Both me and Sora is still alive, despite its like a year since I let anyone hear about the progression of my Sora 3D model >.< Sorry for the long wait, but I felt I needed this year to expand my both technical, software related skills, and the artistic eye for what looks good, and...
  2. M

Roxas Project 2008 [WIP]

Heya! I figured out I would make a thread to my progress on another KH project Im currently diving myself into at the moment. It started when I had this urge stop slacking and do something productiv-ly instead. I decided to give it a shot on modeling Roxas from KH2 ^^ First picture of my...
  3. M

One more to say welcome to! :3

Heya! Im just another "heartless" joining the ranks of this forum ^^ I got to say khinsider is much bigger than I thought on the first glance on this site. I browsed a few posts and saw how well developed and informative this forum is, so I decided to register and join ^^ Me Slacker for 20...
Back