• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

[3D] Sora 2008

Hummmm.. Yeah Both me and Sora is still alive, despite its like a year since I let anyone hear about the progression of my Sora 3D model >.< Sorry for the long wait, but I felt I needed this year to expand my both technical, software related skills, and the artistic eye for what looks good, and...
  2. M

Roxas Project 2008 [WIP]

Heya! I figured out I would make a thread to my progress on another KH project Im currently diving myself into at the moment. It started when I had this urge stop slacking and do something productiv-ly instead. I decided to give it a shot on modeling Roxas from KH2 ^^ First picture of my...
  3. M

KHII Nostalgia

Hehe, I that KH2 wasnt released in Europe yet when I played it, so I took advantage of my vacation trip to asia to search out the game there... and became happy that I found it and in english version ^^ I bought a ps2 slim version the same day and spendt about 10-20 hours of my asia vacation in...
  4. M

Some minor problems with my KH2 game....

And to be sure, you might want to try your KH game on another ps2 machine. Just to check its not a problem with your game dvd. It can happen, though it rarly occurs :3
  5. M

Who thinks that Tifa is worthless in Kh2?

Final Fantasy characters appearing in KH1 was cool. Cause they had new style and way of looking. It was just pure awesomness to see them all. Now the tried to do the same in KH2, but as already mentioned.. most of them where pointless and Tifa did nothing than just showing off her fancy moves.
  6. M

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

A good bf always take time to be with his gf :p I cant really remember when sora had such time to spare :p Anyways, you get my point :p They know they wont have time for eachother because Sora is the keyblade chosen one. Same story as Spiderman & Mary Jane and superman and lous lane to mention...
  7. M

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

Thats exactly the "problem" if we can call it that.... Sora and kairi cant have a close official relationship cause the worlds need sora to save them ^^ Im so happy that they two cant be anything more than friends... cause that means more Kingdom hearts, and more fighting for sora/us :D...
  8. M

One more to say welcome to! :3

Heya! Im just another "heartless" joining the ranks of this forum ^^ I got to say khinsider is much bigger than I thought on the first glance on this site. I browsed a few posts and saw how well developed and informative this forum is, so I decided to register and join ^^ Me Slacker for 20...
Back