• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

my Chain of Memories deck building guide

Yeah thats what the deck I described was supposed to be: a boss deck. As I said in the guide, anything goes for an enemy deck.
  2. K

No my deck is built quite differently. See I don't like to rely on sleights; if you use them too much you are gonna end up losing all your attack cards. Instead my deck follows this basic format: 1) 4-5 0 cards at the front 2) As many attack cards with as high of level as you can get 3) As many...
  3. K

Do you think you could read thru it and comment on how well it works for you? That would be great.
  4. K

well kinda. Ultima cards, while they're the strongest attack cards, still suffer the same limitations of regular Kingdom Keys. They can be broken just as easily. While a deck filled with all Ultima Keys is ideal, you need much more than just that. Thats where Cloud comes in: Omni-slash is...
  5. K

My two cents on the secret movie

Soon? Am I missing something? Also: I actually read through almost the whole thread. I'm very impressed by the ideas that you guys have. It looks like alot of time and thought went into developing plausible ideas based on fact. Also I never stopped to consider things that were pre-KH2 as...
  6. K

Thanks. It took me FOREVER to get gamefaqs to accept it. They didn't realize that there is no list to make the greatest deck ever. You can only go with what you got. Thats why I spent so much time explaining how all the cards work, their strengths and weaknesses... ect. also, I have never...
  7. K

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/919011.html (Deck Building Guide - 90Kirsdarke) Gamefaqs finally accepted my guide on how to build the perfect deck in CoM. What better place to have it reviewed than here? I'm open to any suggestions anyone would like to make.
  8. K

Sora losing all abilities

lifes not fair :) and its a game. it has to start off somewhere...
  9. K

yeah if Sora got his memories back from before, he technically shouldn't have lost any of his abilities. But it would have been hard (if not impossible) to create a new battle system of Sora still had all his old abilities. How could they have expanded on everything he knew at the time? Also...
  10. K

I wanna help about KH: final mix Unknown.

well it IS possible not to know that, especially if you are new to kingdom hearts. and if you would like some help finding the dalmations, go to www.gamefaqs.com and search for an FAQ someone writ about the location of all the dalmations. Hope that helps.
  11. K

if thats the case (that marluxia had the power to take away all of soras abilities) how come nobody else in the Order got to have those kind of abilities? thats pretty badass...
  12. K

thats what seems to happen in EVERY sequel to an RPG... lost your items, forget your abilities ect ect... Its also possible that simply by stepping foot in C.O., part of the Castles effects was simply forget/lost all items/spells/abilities. I mean for cryin out loud, you battle with cards! if...
  13. K

where did your user name come from?

Mine came from a book - Symphony of ages by elizabeth haydon
  14. K

meet Kirsdarke

hey everyone just thought I'd introuduce myself... chances are you'll be seeing alot of me so get used to it :) little bit about myself (like any of you care) I'm 16 from the states. I love Kingdom Hearts (every inch of it) and was fairly disapointed in KH2 (thats another story) I love to...
  15. K

What's the story? Can you help me?

Marluxia was the leader of a rebellion amongst the Order, and his goal was to make Sora into his puppet to use however he wished. Sora didn't know any of this when he entered. As someone (sorry I forgot your name) previously posted, he was following a hooded stranger who led him to Castle...
  16. K

Wheel of time

Has anyone here ever read wheel of time by Robert Jordan? If you haven't, it is seriously one of the greatest fantasy series ever written, and if you have you know what i'm talking about
Back