• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Organization 13: Who would you be?

AXEL cause he betrays like everone and his hair is freaky
  2. D

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N IT'S BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE ALL OF SORA'S ABILLITES AREN'T EQUIPT.
  3. D

the big question, i dont know japanese, should i still import?

Wait i mean you do not have a psp yet so you know it'll come out soon enough.
  4. D

All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N.)

Re: All Action Replay Max codes for KH2 brought to you by Square.Legend.Network(S.L.N thanks yea beat this game five times and this will add some more fun to the game.
  5. D

KH2FM+ Trailer Subbed+Translated

Yea i agree i have seen it so many times i have memorized almost all the words.
  6. D

Free for all

Who would you like to see in a three way free for all and who would win? Her is who i would like vincent sora axel.
  7. D

hunter x

How many of you beat hunterx?And what did you think of the battle with hunterx?
  8. D

Gamespot confirms FM+ US Release kinda...

If Nomura wanted the money as if he did not have loads of it already he would make it for US I HOPE.
  9. D

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) Iagree good work very nicely done.
  10. D

Kh

Who was your fav charictor to beat up in kh mine is selphie
  11. D

kh2fm us?

anyone know if kingdom hearst2 final mix comming to us? ps please reply soon!!
  12. D

kh badies

Who would you like to se as a kh2fm ultamite boss.
  13. D

Kh2fm

DO you think they will make the 1000 heartless challenge a challenge?
  14. D

Who

Who would win marluxia vs saix?
  15. D

KH2: Final Mix+ appearing at the World Hobby Fair!

Good its high time we get a traier
  16. D

What Battles Do You Want In FM+

I would like to see a three way freee for all with axel riku cloud
  17. D

favorite hero

Who are your favorite three heroes in the squere enixe games?Mine are cloud vincent and sora.
  18. D

axel

How many of you hate the fact that they killed off axel?
Back