• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX has English Theatre Mode!

The extra scenes actually were already recorded, or at least some of them back when they released the original game on PS2. If you can hunt down the Promotional Video/Trailer for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ from back before it came out (its not on youtube from what i can tell, but i've seen it...
  2. C

SPOILERS: Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Secret Movie!

I subtitled it with actual subtitles for anybody who wants to watch it without the annotations. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3i-mgyJG3Q
  3. C

Collector's Pack Import

Did anybody who ordered this (with or without the figure) have theirs shipped out from Nin-Nin-Games yet?
  4. C

Where to Preorder Kingdom Hearts 2.5 in Japanese

You can also find the Collectors pack here: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  5. C

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD ReMIX Collector Pack (with Figure) Pre-Order?

Does anybody know of any online retailers where you can pre-order this version of the game? I'm looking to import it. Usually NCSX or Play-Asia has imports of e-Store exclusive games, but I haven't seen this on either of them yet.
  6. C

Is Mysterious Figure Defeatable at Level 1?

I've been fighting him at lvl37 as Ven on Critical and I barley do any damage with fire sure, keyblade, or shotlock so i cant imagine fighting him on level 1. Would you even have enough atk to do damage to him at lvl1 and if so wouldnt it take like over 2+ hours lol
  7. C

How does this Meet up with Ansem the Wise?

Also the KH Wikia explains a lot of this stuff in great detail
  8. C

KH:BbS - Ad-hoc Party (Discussion and PSN IDs)

KHInsider Username: Cloud-Strife PS3 ID: PhobicPanda PSP ID: PhobicPanda Country: USA
  9. C

Boss Help? - Coliseum [Terra]

Here is how i did it, I would use Magnega to throw them all up in the air and then had Rising Rock 1 as my finisher and that would destroy pretty much all of them. And the round(s) where there was around 1 or 2 big guys i'd use Zentetsuken and for round 9 i'd use ragnarok cuz the leaf blade's...
Back