• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lycanthrope

Music ► My Bloody Valentine

My Bloody Valentine Share New Album, mbv; Listen Now | News | Pitchfork The follow-up to My Bloody Valentine's 1991 album "Loveless" finally came out last night. All the songs are in the Pitchfork article I posted above. I've listened once so far and I really enjoy it.
  2. Lycanthrope

Music ► Best Albums of the Year 2012

People make lists because the end of the year is boring. Let's make lists of albums we all loved the most from this year! My 10 favorites: Beach House - "Bloom" Grizzly Bear - "Shields" Tame Impala - "Lonerism" Frank Ocean - "Channel Orange" White Rabbits - "Milk Famous" The Walkmen - "Heaven"...
  3. Lycanthrope

Music ► Local Natives

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TcLNHwGh3k Local Natives - "Breakers" (Official Music Video) - YouTube Their new album Hummingbird comes out 1/29. Their first album Gorilla Manor was the shit, and if these 2 songs are any indication this album will be a lot better. I'm planning on seeing them...
  4. Lycanthrope

STAR WARS IN KH?!?!?!?!?!?

DISNEY TO ACQUIRE LUCASFILM LTD. | The Walt Disney Company real possibility now let's discuss
  5. Lycanthrope

Help/Support ► First Date advice/tips

protip: if she's replying in 1 or 2 word answers, she isn't interested and you're wasting your time thinking she's interested and you should cut your losses
  6. Lycanthrope

Help/Support ► First Date advice/tips

mall =/= good first dates. Take her out to a restaurant. Maybe a movie afterward if things are going well. if all else fails, rufilin is a good way to go if that's what you're in to.
  7. Lycanthrope

politically correct jokes

what kind of people mow lawns for a living? landscapers
  8. Lycanthrope

Music ► M83

I couldn't find a thread on them which is really disappointing since I love them and they're awesome and whatnot. Apparently they're amazing live, as I've heard from friends. And their Coachella set was pretty bangin'. Watch M83's Coachella Set | News | Pitchfork Also seeing them for myself...
  9. Lycanthrope

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

I doubt even a T rating would fly just because Disney has to maintain a certain image for their classic franchises.
  10. Lycanthrope

muffinman's bday yo

happy 21st birthday you buttslut
  11. Lycanthrope

Music ► The Dear Hunter

The Dear Hunter is Casey Crescenzo's (formerly of Receiving End of Sirens) band. The concept behind their albums is really cool. Their first three albums (Act I The Lake South The River North, Act II The Meaning of and All Things Regarding Ms. Leading, and Act III Life and Death) all follow the...
  12. Lycanthrope

who needs help from the rapists?

Sexual White Chocolate and I have become therapists. both of us are very very good at figuring out why people need therapists. people come here looking for ways that therapists can help, and we're always glad to make house calls and surprise visits! who needs our assistance?
  13. Lycanthrope

hi

Kinda been back a little bit lately. I'm in college now. Guess I'm old now.
  14. Lycanthrope

Help/Support ► F-cking Injustice

vigilantism is really the only way you can go on a solution to this
  15. Lycanthrope

Young the Giant

Saw these guys live a few weeks ago and it was such a solid show. Everyone should listen to them ‪Young The Giant - Apartment‬‏ - YouTube ‪Young the Giant - "My Body" (Official Video)‬‏ - YouTube
  16. Lycanthrope

The Airborne Toxic Event

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z4gnELPvxM So as you can see, they released a new album April 26. I just picked it up yesterday and holy shit it's amazing. I'm also seeing them next week for which I'm so excited. Anyone else a fan of them?
  17. Lycanthrope

Help/Support ► My Grandfather Has Passed Away

I'm sorry for your loss, Weeaboo. Must be hard losing your grandfather. I wish you and your family the best also, _Ex, stop being an insensitive douche
  18. Lycanthrope

hot damn

4 fuckin year tah-day. gatdam
  19. Lycanthrope

post your package thread! the thread for showing off your goodies!

well i showed you mine, now you show me yours!
Back