• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

~*ChocobosComet + Sephy-kun = <3 FC*~

ChocobosComet + Sephy = <3 This fanclub is dedicated to the super adorable, innocent, and lovely pairing of our darling forum members Sephy-kun and ChocobosComet. <3 Members~ Strifentine
  2. S

[[-Sephy-kun Fanclub-]]

Sephy-kun Fanclub! Hi and welcome to Sephy-kun's fanclub! Here we can talk about how adorable Sephy can be, how much we love him, etc etc. <33 Members~ Strifentine ChocobosComet KAIRI_SUX Neo Makumaru Endless Reason
  3. S

~♥~ChocobosComet Club~♥~

ChocobosComet She is amazingly adorable, for srs. This is a fanclub dedicated to her, haha <333 Members Sephy-kun Stavros KAIRI_SUX Neo scion of light Saíx's Ducky x) SilverJ Karate SufferingAngel soraking10 SilverJ-17 Endless Reason CerberusInferno Makumaru masterofoblivion Karate Nelo...
  4. S

~+*.Yuri Club.*+~

Yuri = GirlxGirl Love Hello and Welcome to the Yuri Club 2.0! If you want to join, just post and I'll add you to the member list! ..::Claim a Yuri Couple::.. In order to get this club going, we're going to claim our favorite yuri couples! It can be from any fandom, i.e. Kingdom Hearts...
  5. S

The David-Squared Fanclub [Idol]

Whoo~ I know many people will think this club is stupid/corny, but I really like these two. I think they've got real talent, and I have really enjoyed their music <3 So yus. Join if you like one or both of these two~ Members~ Strifentine Brainy_pigeon
  6. S

¨´◦.¸¸.¤´¨¢ℓσυ∂♥тιƒα ¢ℓυв´¨¤.¸¸.◦´¨

¢ℓσυ∂♥тιƒα ¢ℓυв Cloud x Tifa = <3 Club DESCRIPTION! First one stolen from here Welcome to the CloudxTifa Club, a club for Cloud Strife and Tifa Lockhart lovers to get together and ramble on about our favorite couple. Their love is pure thrusting-game. So, if you want to experience the...
  7. S

School Days

There isn't a topic on this anime, so I'm making one~ How do you guys feel about this anime? Particulary the ending XD I knew the ending before I even watched the anime, but still, it really pulls you into a false sense of security and calm. I halfway liked the ending though, 'cuz I really...
  8. S

Is This Character Male or Female?

>:D So, here's how this will work. The first person will post a picture of a character, and the second person will guess if it's a guy or a girl! I'll start~ Sooo..... guy or girl?
  9. S

~+*{-Cloud x Aerith is Love-}*+~

Hello and Welcome to the Cloud x Aerith Fan Club! Here you can show your support for this beautiful couple~! Please feel free to talk about anything Clerith-related! :D Post fanart, talk about your favorite moments, why you like Clerith, whatever! =3 Members Strifentine Squ@ll Sephy-kun...
  10. S

Full Moon o Sagashite

Has anyone read this manga? <333 I love this one, the art in it is sooooo pretty! ^____^ What are your thoughts? :3
  11. S

♥The Seme/Uke FC♥

Hello and Welcome to the Seme/Uke Club! :D Here we'll be able to pair KHI members with each other according to the Seme/Uke test ♥ To join, just take the S/U test and post your results her~!~! Once we get enough members we'll start pairing people up! ^__~ >>The Seme/Uke Test<< Don't F***...
  12. S

Harvest Moon

I love this series. <3 It was the first video game I ever played, and it still holds a special spot in my heart. :3 Sooo, does anyone else on here play Harvest Moon? What do you think of it? What's your favorite version?
  13. S

~+*.Yaoi Club.*+~

Welcome to the Yaoi Club! If you want to join, just post and I'll add you to the member list! ..::Claim a Yaoi Couple::.. Just like in my yuri club, we're going to claim our favorite yaoi couples! It can be from any fandom, i.e. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, Inuyasha, etc. To...
  14. S

~Emo Club~

The Emo Club [CENTER]Welcome to the Emo Club. If you want to join, just post. Feel free to talk about anything on here. Members Strifentine Sephy-kun Key_Hurler _Venom_ Zaiaku Enchanted Rose Royale Lycianwerewolf13 AxelRoxas Nobodys Angel Demonic Angel Abel >Pyromaniac< Suzakuseru Face...
  15. S

Hot Gimmick

Oooh, I <3 this manga. I've just finished the series. Does anyone else like it? What do you think of it?
  16. S

Help! Anyone recognize these pictures?

Soo.... I have a lot of yuri pics on my computer... and I was wondering if anyone recognized where they're from... They are shoujo-ai pics! (Shoujo-ai = girl x girl love) They're all G-rated pics though, so I think it's alright to link to them...? Anyways, here are the links to the pics: 1.This...
  17. S

..::Pocky/Ramen Club::..

Welcome to the Pocky/Ramen CLUB! <3 Everybody loves teh Pocky and teh Ramen! <3 Even Sesshoumaru! xD If you want to join, just post! Members Strifentine twilight_dragon Riku's_Girl<3 Ferry13 Topics of Discussion When did you first try pocky/ramen? Where do you buy them? How often...
  18. S

~+*.Yuri Club.*+~

Yuri= Girl x Girl love Nyaaa~ Hello and Welcome to the Yuri Club! If you want to join, just post and I'll add you to the member list! ..::Claim a Yuri Couple::.. In order to get this club going, we're going to claim our favorite yuri couples! It can be from any fandom, i.e. Kingdom Hearts...
  19. S

Yuri anime/manga

WARNING!!! Yuri= GirlxGirl relationships I'm just barely getting into yuri, and I'm really enjoying it. So, I was wondering... does anyone else on here like yuri? (If you do, please tell me what pairings you like!) And does anyone have any good yuri anime/manga recommendations? EDIT: Please...
Back