• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

Wow, my third story on KHI. Anyways.... This story is the sequel for In Her Past, surrounding Blackfire and Starfire from Teen Titans.(Look at IHP for understanding certain events in the story) As always, the story is kinda like the third Kingdom Hearts after they get the bottle from King...
  2. P

*The ILoveKH2ForLife Fanclub*

This Fanclub is deciated all to Sammii (ILoveKH2ForLife). Yeah a beat Jub Jub to it ^--^ Here you can tell all about how much you like Sam. I'm going to make Sam the co-founder of this Fanclub. Co- Founders Andi or Nami (princess namine) Sammii (ILoveKH2ForLife)
  3. P

Ideas For Story

Okay guys, lets start cracking on ideas for our sorta sequel.:toungesmile:
  4. P

Fanfiction ► In her past....

In this story, there's is going to be a lot of crossovers that it would take a day to name all the characters. So to say that I don't own any of the people unless I made them or edit them for my story. There is a sequel to this that I won't be mentioning. Okay, this story involes someone you...
  5. P

Who's hotter: Roxas or Sora?

Personally I think Roxas is the hot one. But Sora is cute:wub:
  6. P

Petition for The New Life!

Here is a list of people who want Fullheart101 to make a sequel for her story (The new life). The names will be given to Sorarules to make the petition. Here is how you list yourself for this petition. Name: Princess Namine Is Member of Fullheart101 fanclub: yes Has read the story: yes Thank...
  7. P

What's your favorite love song?

Right now mine is Wish Upon a Star by Samantha Mumba
  8. P

Fanfiction ► Making characters

Hi, I'm princess namine and basically this thread is to make characters for my story Chasing you. I thought this would be a good way to meet new people and for you to have fun making a character for my story. So this story is about roxas and namine who go around different worlds because namine...
  9. P

Fanfiction ► chasing you

ok my story is about Namine and Roxas. Namine is the governer's daughter who can't enjoy her life because she has no freedom. Roxas is one of the governer's secret agents. When Namine sneaks out to go to a concert halfway around the world,it's Roxas' job to look after her. Can this party girl...
Back