• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Sopranos finale

Who else was disapointed by the sopranos finale.
  2. R

File sharing

What do you guys think about file sharing, I personally don't do it but will it be considered stealing.
  3. R

Possible names for E.S.

I am going for his name being solum.
  4. R

XIII mushrooms and the es fight?

All I know is the new area is reached by the save point by the laboratory in hollow bastion, theres a hole in this mountain & you go in there.
  5. R

secret ending

Can somebody give me a link to the new secret ending, I searched for it but they were all removed.
  6. R

Help/Support ► I really need help

All right so theres this gangster guy in my art class who constantly says "let me get that bike" when I ride past him on my way home but he always pulls it off like he's joking but I don't know if he's serious, should I try to prosecute him for attempted grand theft or should I just ignore it.
  7. R

Help/Support ► love help

You know what I'm f'ing done with her she's trash, she saw my friend hugged him then grabbed his........well you know, and kissed him right in front of me, I'm done with her and my "friend".
  8. R

3 favorite bands

what are your 3 favorite bands, mine are; -All That Remains -Unearth -Behemoth
  9. R

Help/Support ► love help

I took her to a place called Johnny Carinos she loved it and ut was a pretty elegant place, and nobody really bothered us, p.s. I got a kiss on the cheek. She wanted to kiss me on the lips but I told her we should take it slow.
  10. R

Help/Support ► love help

I'm gonna take her to the movies and then after, I'll take her to dinner on valentines day.
  11. R

Help/Support ► love help

I think that now I have to kick my friends ass because he knew I liked her and kissed her to piss me off, he told me that to my face, and turns out she loved the note, she said that's the reason she wants to go out with me. I've never felt so pissed off and happy at the same time well I've got...
  12. R

Help/Support ► love help

Nobody knows I like her except for one of my friends and he never told anybody.
  13. R

Help/Support ► love help

What a... well you know, she rejected me by responding you're too fat, even though I'm like one of the skinniest guys at school, and later today she asked out my friend & kissed him in front of me, thwn gave me the dirtiest look, so now I feel like crap and need advice to help myself feel...
  14. R

Help/Support ► love help

the thing is I sit right next to her in biology & see her evryday but I honestly like her not just because of how she looks but her attitude, and I'm sure she likes me too. I'm thinking about asking her tomorrow in biology through a note, because the guy who sit's next to me is a dumbass and...
  15. R

Help/Support ► love help

You see there's this girl I like and I'm thinking about asking her out, but her & I are great friends, so I'm wondering that should I ask her out because if she dumps me our friendship will be sort of weird. (p.s. how should I do it.)
  16. R

Help/Support ► Talking Trash

This happenned to me, the litlle turd even pissed in my locker, so i ended up beating his ass right in front of his friends, after he called me a racial slur for a mexican, the guy started crying, & I got suspended but I felt great when he would not even glance at me.
  17. R

unknown bands

Post some great bands that are'nt really well known, I'll start -Expose the Flaw -Novice -Holy ghost circuit
  18. R

secret trailer

what was the old one can somebodey give me a link.
  19. R

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I think that his weapon maybe a blade that has the power to change forms or to stay in its normal mode.
Back