• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Nelo Angelo

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

The one that was "destroyed" when Daybreak town fell. How quaint. We are told they do not face destruction unless they are intertwined with a vessel. So was this truly destroyed? Or did it find a vessel with the ones we know were in daybreak town as it came to meet it's demise? Interesting.
  2. Nelo Angelo

Will Yen Sid appear?

Yen sid I feel has an important reveal. His time will come. He may not have met Eraqus and Xehanort until they were all young men rather than the youths we see in dark road. He could possibly be even older than them, an upper classmen, and became a master long before them. Hence his earlier...
  3. Nelo Angelo

[DISCUSSION] The Problem with the Master of Master's plan of using the Foretellers and Union Leaders as sacrificial vessels for 13 Darknesses.

That's a pretty good idea. But I have a feeling Luxu will have the biggest reveal of all during the endgame of this whole saga. Something the Master did not foresee of his Apprentice. The "old friend" can play the long game too...
  4. Nelo Angelo

Kingdom Hearts IV Release

I don't know if there's anyone left from the era I began this life on the forums many moons ago. After a long hiatus on kingdom hearts playing just the first and second installments, I have finally journeyed and adventured this past year to be up on the precipice of the missing link. What a...
  5. Nelo Angelo

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Well this is good news! I don't own a console anymore but have been playing on PC via Steam or emulators. Replaying all the old ones. Haven't played the 3rd one so thank goodness there's an option here now 🎉
  6. Nelo Angelo

Stories to Inspire and Encourage

In this thread you may share beautiful and inspiring stories which can be from fictional and non fictional events, stories pertaining to your culture/religion/beliefs, personal experiences e.t.c that carries a good message and moral for us to learn, help us build a good character, and how to...
  7. Nelo Angelo

The Secret to Worship

The Secret to Worship And so this traveller Lost and weary wondering far from home Came at last upon your Caravanserai And where the ocean meets the sea In grief and anguish he did weep ‘‘So long I’ve wondered and yet still I know not what I seek... And yet...
  8. Nelo Angelo

easy solution to us debt problem?

In short, it costs money to make money.
  9. Nelo Angelo

An Outline of the Basic Priniciples of Islam (Islam Q&A Thread)

I was browsing through this section earlier today and noticed there wasn't really a thread to highlight the teachings of Islam. Brother Jeels did post a link in the pinned thread 'Know Your Religions' but not many will look into it I feel. Its just that I've found not many are aware of its...
  10. Nelo Angelo

Preservation and Literary Challenge of the Qur’ān

1432 years...and the challenge has still not been matched.. The following is a great article I feel we all should be aware of and come to a realisation of. I wanted to highlight this here due to a realisation from my discusssion on here in certain topics that there is a common perception that...
  11. Nelo Angelo

Fanfiction ► Indelible Darkness: Part 1- Chains of Fate

Haha Octo-bitch. Great line man. That was a brilliant chap! I didn't expect 3 bosses to get whooped straight away but its your story. The descriptions were really good. Keep it up man, they'll get even better. I also like this pairing ;) nice work bruv!
  12. Nelo Angelo

Sorry with the lateness bro, but I read em both and thought they were great! This Larene girl is interesting ;) As someone mentioned though, try not to make it too choppy and break it down too much. But your descriptions are good. Keep it up bro, the more you write the better you get. Look...
  13. Nelo Angelo

Max me old mukka that was very nicely done ;) Its cool to read it as Riku's story than Sora's I must say. Keep at it man and take aboard Lady of Shadows advice, you'll get much better than you already are man.
  14. Nelo Angelo

Fanfiction ► The New Angel

Sorry I'm late to read it D: You should've told me sooner! lol no worries. You still are amazing! Looks like Derek and Anne are gettint really close and she knows the secret now. Nice to see the family all happy too. D: Was surprised to hear his grandma died! Look forward to the next chap.
  15. Nelo Angelo

Great job Max! This is gonna be very interesting ;) How it would've been if Riku was the one. I like it ;) Nicely written too, look forward to the rest. You best let me know when you update though lol.
  16. Nelo Angelo

Is Proud mode easier?

Don't worry mate. You can still whup their ass, it'll just take slightly longer lol.
  17. Nelo Angelo

Is Proud mode easier?

I was talking about Proud lol. Found em pisstaking to fight. They have a lot of health too I think.
  18. Nelo Angelo

Is Proud mode easier?

Haha that is actually fun yes. Its the best way to easily to get rid of them. But they are a pain otherwise. Lol I know what you mean mate. Very annoying
  19. Nelo Angelo

Is Proud mode easier?

Ah yeah those guys are annoying I do admit. Didn't really like those Berskers or something either.
  20. Nelo Angelo

Is Proud mode easier?

Thats true. I finished it much quicker in Proud and didn't find it difficult. But yeah you kind of already know what the stuff is and your prepared. So its not that difficult at all.
Back