• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Im Teh Father Of Teh Fetus's!!!!!!!

see all the preggy people in teh section? I penetrated them :)
  2. K

Help/Support ► I'm beginning to hate my mother

kid life crisis it happens if she gets near you, leave the rooom, avoid her at all costs i dunno if thats good advice, but advice nonetheless
  3. K

Help/Support ► My life's a big depression

uh, unless you guys have noticed sephy been banned....
  4. K

Help/Support ► I may need some help. . .

hm.....well.....some people think that they would neversee the person again once they die of course, thats not ture you can cheer yourslef up by telling yourslef that one day youll see him again(you being christian/catrhlic whatever, im sure that i dont need to tell you why that is)...
  5. K

Bigger Image of Sora's "NEW" Keyblade

hm, i guess im the only one who doesnt like it i never liked the mushrooms in the first place..............
  6. K

Help/Support ► Court Battle with My Mother.

i hope it goes well for you if it doesnt, hell, just three years to go eh?
  7. K

Help/Support ► I Stammer...

cause r1ku already tried, and the teachers dont give a crap from what it seems, so that was a more of a last resort thing really. did you even read the entire thread?
  8. K

ya see? a punch or two solves everything. another problem, solved by me teh great urashima ill be seein ya
  9. K

Now thats what im talking about! If they continue on, dont just not let them live, make them suffer in hell to! okay maybe not that...but basically just teach them whose in charge
  10. K

what massive attack said was a good idea but what if that doesnt work either? if they continue to mess with what are you gonna do? stand thier like a wuss and take it? i think not.
  11. K

.........then theres nothing else you can do but punch the fool in the face thatll teach to mess with ya its the only way, if even the teacher sides with them
  12. K

you mean stuttering right? i have that problem to, but the people who laugh or joke about it are my friends so eh. just ignores it is all i can say
  13. K

well i came back and thought of something basically, your in court with your mother and you can express how you fell because you feel pressured that evryone is watching you. correct? I swear that is utter bull. i mean srsly, how are you supposed to be able to say what you need to say with...
  14. K

that sucks.....eevn though i dont know you at all i feel sry for you you basically live in hell right now..... sry but i dont have any advice.....
  15. K

Help/Support ► Aly in a fight? No wayyyyy!

jealousy gets you nowhere just heartbreak. i dont know what you should do, but hell maybe if he breaks up with her, wait, did he already?
  16. K

The Urashima family!

hehhe, monkeybutt gave me a good idea the basic idea is that i want a forum gf. doesnt really matter who, anyone is fine. for all those not familiar with forum marriaging, its just for fun, nothing more, nothing less. the reason why its called "family" is because id also like some forum...
  17. K

Whats ISR and what happened to your hand in the first place? and if isr is bad, good. the bitch deserves it.
  18. K

Just an idea

I was looking at one other site, and it had this fun section.... i was wondering if there could ever be a forum marriaging/bf/gf/familys section here. basically you would hook up with another member and other members could come and become parts of your family and crap. its not anything real...
  19. K

aly, ust ignore the son of bitch, srsly, i always do that when someone who likes to annoys me annoys me. Either shell just shutup and give up, wgich is good, or sheel try to make you listento her, by means of a fight, dont do nothing, that way you odnt get into any trouble, then tell a techer...
  20. K

Help/Support ► Don't know what to say.

hm, well, say whaever comes to mind when you see him. if can think of anything, try and see if could relate to his problem. You ever lost a familiy member? Hell, bring that up if you can, then say something like" i know how you feel" or something like that, and then let the feeling do the rest...
Back