• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MosesMohs

ohai i'm new to this whole thing...

Well, I guess I should start out with a few things about me... I have brown eyes and brown hair. I like pina coladas and taking long romantic walks to the fridge. My credit card number is 4564 9786 6412 4854 and it expires in 04/18. Email me at noreply@postsecret.com!!!
  2. MosesMohs

fuuuuuuuuu-

i went to the tower of pisa...
  3. MosesMohs

lolol jewmagic

ohai happy hanukkah. eight days of jewmagic.
  4. MosesMohs

Love?

I have been dating a guy, "Red," for about two months now. I honestly feel like I've known him for years. We don't go a day without seeing each other, and I cannot remember the last time I stayed at my house for the night. He is smart, goofy, clever, charismatic. He listens to me, he always pays...
  5. MosesMohs

Dessert Treats

It's that time of year where I like to bake until there is no tomorrow. Recently, I've made: -fudge -texas cake with pecan fudge frosting -chocolate chip cupcakes with butter cream frosting -red velvet cupcakes with peppermint frosting I'm going to work on more, but I'm not sure what to make...
  6. MosesMohs

c is for cookies.

HEY GUYS. i AM TRYiNG TO SELL MY LAPTOP AND i'M A LiTTLE WORRiED ABOUT MY PERSONAL iNFO GETTiNG OUT. LiiKE ERY TiME i GET ON AMAZON, iT REMEMBERS WHO i AM AND RECOMMENDS STUFF TO ME. HOW DO THEY KNOW AND HOW CAN i GET THEM TO STOP?
  7. MosesMohs

i r live.

WHEN I'M DEAD I'LL REST!! !
  8. MosesMohs

END.

We all know that the world is going to end, someday. Whether it be next year, twenty years, or one million years, the world as we know it will cease to exist. I want to know how you think the world will end, when it will end, will people be inhabiting it, etc, etc.
  9. MosesMohs

Suicide = Depression?

My friends think I am depressed because I think about suicide more than normal. Does that make me depressed? (I wasn't so sure where to put this)
  10. MosesMohs

VMA 2010

Being a true Lady Gaga fan, I was so happy that she won almost every award that she was nominated for. Also, Eminem pisses me off.
  11. MosesMohs

Dreams.

Strangest dream you have ever had. Go.
  12. MosesMohs

ohai

ohai. i be mosesmohs. Yeah. It's good to be back. kthxbi
  13. MosesMohs

PORTRAITS.

You guys, I'm sure, are getting sick of me. But I don't care. You all give out great advice that I try to use a lot. I'm trying out the portraits, now. SHELBY AND CANNON. SHELBY. SHELBY TAYLOR KEN HOKE. * I do realize that SHELBY'S face is a little... well, she was talking. I should have...
  14. MosesMohs

;D

LIGHT ME UP, PUT ME ON TOP, LET'S FA LA LA LA LA LA LA. ( ho ho ho, under the mistletoe. )
  15. MosesMohs

CHANGE.

If you could do one thing to make this world a better place, what would you do?
  16. MosesMohs

Violin vs. Piano.

I put violins way before piano's personally, although I love them both dearly.
  17. MosesMohs

THE BLUE CHANNEL

THE BLUE CHANNEL. I'm watching myself be depressed ("blue") and all I can do is change the topic ("channel"). UNWRAP ME(; It was just for fun. (no perv comments /: )
  18. MosesMohs

What is the Meaning of Life?

It's been asked many times before, but what is your opinion? My answer: Sex. Sex will always be the meaning of life. The only thing we are here to do is make more people. The end. We don't have to do anything but that.
  19. MosesMohs

I'M SORRY MRS. JACKSON!

(OHH) I AM FOR REAL. (I never meant to make your daughter cry.)
  20. MosesMohs

FEEDBACK.

ONE. Let's give Moses some feedback(:
Back