• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

KH to feature on "Best Of The Best: A Tribute To Game Music"

Game Music Central Announce "Best Of The Best: A Tribute To Game Music" Sounds awesome, plus it's an original piece too. Good to see it alongside games like God of War and World of Warcraft. I like the title, very reflective on the story of KH.
  2. K

Kairi's Grandma's Story.

If anyone remembers a specific flashback from KH, where Sora see's a much younger Kairi at Hollow Bastion speaking to her Grandma, you'll remember that Kairi's Grandma told a story to her. It's the first part that's mainly important, how she talks about people fighting over the light, and now...
  3. K

Hi everybody

I'm Khaston, and i'm new here. I'm 16 and I've been playing Kingdom Hearts since the first game was released and I have been following it ever since with a great passion. I stumbled across this place recently, it's really nice and I'm glad to be part of it and contribute in any way I can. See...
Back