• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

It's still against the rules to double post, you know. Okies Lilli. ^_^
  2. G

Fanfiction ► A Little Taste of Life

I lol'd at Patchy the Pirate. =D Loved the chapter. Very well written.
  3. G

Post it here, or at least give us a link to it. =)
  4. G

Help/Support ► Anyone with braces

There were heaps of things that I couldn't eat when I had braces. I couldn't have ice cream, or anything that was really cold. I also couldn't eat anything that would stick to my braces. Most other people I know that had/have braces could still eat most things. Didn't really bother me, because...
  5. G

Help/Support ► Anyone with braces

Quoted for truth. I actually did nothing when I got my braces tightened. But yeah, definitely don't eat anything you have to chew, because that just makes it a lot worse. And try to avoid getting hit in the mouth, too. Believe me, that hurts.
  6. G

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

Then VN stole ELL's virginity, which was actually HT's. So VN is currently in possession of HT's virginity. Hay thar Sammii story. How are you? Also Sam, I think you should close this sometime between now and before it hits page 70. I don't think I need to explain why.
  7. G

It didn't seem rushed to me at all! Great chapter! Really enjoyed reading it! =D
  8. G

Mhm! But I wonder which fanfic stole its virginity...
  9. G

It died a dirty death. The good kind of death.
  10. G

Like me with VN, lol. Also, lmao 69.
  11. G

That honestly doesn't surprise me that you're canceling it. Mainly because you were talking about doing it, lol.
  12. G

I seriously lol'd at this part. Great chapter!
  13. G

Nice chapter! Nice to see Axel in there. xD Good to see you writing again!
  14. G

Fanfiction ► Crystal Fate

Wow, it's been ages! Loved the update. =D
  15. G

Fanfiction ► Absolution's Reign

Nice chapters! The jokes in the last one were pretty lame, to be honest. Though I still giggled at them, because I'm awesome. ;D
  16. G

Help/Support ► Lonely

Hey. Asking them about it seems like a good idea to me. It'd probably help you find out where you stand with them. And then maybe you can figure out whether or not you should find new friends. Whatever you do, I hope that in the end you end up with people that care about you and respect you...
  17. G

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

Nice chapturr! And don't worry about not being able to update as often. We all know school's a bitch. ;]
  18. G

Eh, I don't really think so. I mean, some parts were a bit random, but I wouldn't say it's "falling apart." And even if it was, it could be fixed. =] But I guess if you want to end it soon, then you can. We'll understand.
  19. G

Agreed. You've come so far since you started. =]
Back