• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

i'm a whore

Really.
  2. C

homo butlers

but i like yaoi This one just looks really messy to me because I like to whore pen tool. I think it could to without the lines around them, but you guys er smertr than me when it comes to this faggotry.
  3. C

[EOTE] Akira wants some redline.

I don't understand how to draw walking down stairs. :c
  4. C

Fukumoto : Zawa Zawa Harder

HEY YOU YES, YOU! The one reading the thread! Do you like horrible artwork? Do you like... Mahjong? DO YOU LIKE BATSHIT CRAZY GAMBLES THAT OCCASIONALLY DON'T INVOLVE MAHJONG? Well then FKMT might just be for you! What's a FKMT? FKMT is a shortened name for Fukumoto, the crazy fella who...
  5. C

Matt Fan/g Art- deet noto

Not done yet, gotta make a background. But I got an awesome new Wacom tablet aaaaaand I made some faggy fan girl shit. : D Also, how am I supposed to make a better texture for skin? I just put some dots for pores in a separate layer and set it at a low opacity.
  6. C

Fragmented also Poop

Okay, before I get pummeled, it looked way better than this. I forgot to save at one point and went back to change it to see if it would look better that way. Bad idea. : ( I'm unsatisfied with this one, but I sort of like the colors.
  7. C

We'z be trippin, betchezz

I have a diamond straw.
  8. C

Missing Menu Option?

Uhh, maybe I'm just retarded and missing something, but I'm pretty sure there used to be a menu option that would allow me to edit my location, interests, etc.
  9. C

Epitome of Moe

Pink hair. Made this following the first several steps of that spic Sparkle Motion's tutorial. I like the hexagon brush, it looks cool.
  10. C

Look up into the [light].

I reemerge after lurking for some time. Version 1 or 2? Also, all that text in the background should stay or go?
  11. C

topic title

animu lol I've got a preference for more realistic things, so I'm more bound to incorporating that into this. Not a good idea. Hands aren't finished yet, and I've got to clean it up some. Also, lips halp. Mmm, delicious pen tool.
  12. C

Never gonna give youuuuuuu up~

Nevar gonna let you down! D : Did I miss something?
  13. C

Jeux D'enfants-Sign Up

Note: this Role-Play is not original. It is based on the French movie, "Jeux D'enfants" or "Love Me if You Dare" You are a child of roughly 8 years when your friends come up with a game. Not just any game. A game of dares, and of your will to play. The rules are simple, whoever holding the...
  14. C

Fish, and plankton!

And sea greens and protein from the sea. Who doesn't like sea-food? It's brain food, and the power source of azns. D :
  15. C

Help/Support ► Poopface.

Once upon a time, before I was gay lol, there was this guy who was morbidly in love with me. I was nice and agreed to go on a date with him; however, found him to be too pushy...And arrogant... And in lack of common sense. He tried to convert me and for a while, led me to believe he wasn't too...
  16. C

Classic Books.

Personally, I enjoy classic books. I bought 17 (lol book fag)of them the 4 days ago and have finished Dracula and Canterbury's Tales. Need moar. Any good suggestions? 8 D
  17. C

Video file ocnverter.

Video file converter. I've got this video project I filmed with one of my super lame cameras that saved the file as a .mov file. I'm trying to convert them into .avi files with RAD video tools, but only 2 out of 22 clips successfully were converted (out of numerous attempts D: ). Anyone know...
  18. C

I have lesbian lovers, lolol. :3

Today, I made out for the first time with another girl. : D ^Hot asian, too! ITT: Making out with the same gender...Or other things. :3
  19. C

HRRRMMFF!

HRRRMMFF! HRRRMMFF! HRRRMMFF!
  20. C

amphibian origins

This is what I listen to on my mp3 player, yarrrrr. Oh hai I also got a mexican kid named hilario (ya rly) down the street to give me his mudkip for a larvitar. I took his treeko and torchic when he wasn't looking either kukukuku
Back