• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Fanfiction ► Cirque du Mort

Yet another great chapter in the tale of Cirque du Mort.
  2. R

Good chapter, so Harmony is Helios's daughter... its like a strange version of Star Wars.
  3. R

Good chapter Herr Jones. I just wonder what they did with AB's body...
  4. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

Good chapters, I am being sorry that I have not being posting more often. EDIT! The "hint" is from National Treasure!
  5. R

Good chapter and short story. Only one problem, though. In the short story the doctor released a bacteriophage. A bacteriophage only attacks bacteria, not people.
  6. R

Das another good chapter Herr Jones! I liked this outcome of this battle! I got the non fanfic reference as well.
  7. R

Das good chapters once again! One question though: who would it take teamed up to defeat Aloz is combat?
  8. R

Fanfiction ► After Sora: Age of Darkness Remake

Another great chapter Herr Wae! I apologise for not noticing that you had updated it earlier!
  9. R

Good chapter Herr Merlin! And a Merry Christmas to you as well!
  10. R

I think that the custodians are the three stooges, the kitchen incident is Mr. Magoo, and is the hamburger man the guy from pop eye(sp?)? Good Chapter.
  11. R

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

Good chapters! I cannot wait for the next one. The ice cream incident was my favorite part!
  12. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destiny and Fate (Rewrite)

Good chapters, I did notice what Xuan pointed out (the similarities) when I started reading this story, but this is a very good story so I kept reading.(that and the fact that I never played KHI) *Edit* Shade is awesome.
  13. R

Fanfiction ► Fiat Lux

Good chapter Pinky! Happy holidays to you as well.
  14. R

Good chapter, I shall try to guess all of the references!
  15. R

Good chapter. Dragon Heart is a good movie. Would you say it is better than the sequil? Also: I have Exams this week so I may miss a chapter or two.
  16. R

A draw? Oh well. I think I know how the next fight is going to go however. Good chapter once again, Herr Crash.
  17. R

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destiny and Fate (Rewrite)

Good chapter, I would have to say that the mystery figure is Ace's Shadow.
  18. R

Aloz the Dark seems awesome and kinda remindes me of Orochimaru from the anime Naruto. Also another great chapter!
  19. R

The line about will is probably a quote from somethingand the training since he could hold a sword is probably a quote as well, good chapter! Also, I can't wait for the next villain!
  20. R

Fanfiction ► Beginning of Destiny

Good chapter, I still haven't gotten caught up yet though.
Back