• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene's English Voices

Oh wow. He already put up the voices for Zexion and Lexeaus. YouTube - KH Re:CoM English - Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen Zex-e-in Not how I pronounced it but it still sounds sexy! ;D
  2. R

[spoilers] First Coded Footage !! WITH TRANSLATIONS !!

Re: (SPOILERS CODED) First Coded Footage It looks extremely better than what I was expecting. And the music near the end, when the screen gets green while Sora is fighting, simply marvelous.
  3. R

" Man Poisons His Family Over MMO Addiction"

"According to the Shanghai Daily, a 22 year old man poisoned his family over the online game Legend. It seems that Hu Ange was struggling with mental illness, and played Legend excessively. His family gave him 50,000 yuan (over $7,000) in March of 2007 to support his seafood business, but Ange...
  4. R

Tales of the Abyss Anime

The Tales of the Abyss anime is finally out! Unlike other "Tales of" animes, this one is set to be 26 episodes long and will follow the game's storyline. It is being produced by Bandai Visual, Namco, and the acclaimed Sunrise Animation Studios. They've kept the opening theme and all original...
  5. R

Is Demyx Not Loved?

Where the heck have you been? 90% of all KH fanart has either Demyx, Axel, or Roxas.
  6. R

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

Its probably a 9/10 because the steep learning curve tends to throw some people off like many reviewers said. After a couple of hours though, you get used to the combat and it becomes extremely fun.
  7. R

Kingdom Hearts II manga volume 2

If you like the comedy part of the manga, I say get it. Yen Sid sewing a Mickey Mouse cover for Sora's Keyblade is priceless.
  8. R

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

Re: shocking I think he's just surprised to see another keyblade wielder. Either that, or yeah, she might fit the description of someone he knows or someone DiZ or Mickey told him about?
  9. R

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

The name "Unbirth" sounds like the new enemies shouldn't have ever existed. (Reminds me of Nobodies) You could also see it like this: The opposite of birth is death and an unbirth is death? LOL, it'd be funny if Nomura sees a bunch of protesters in front of his house/mansion/enchanted castle.
  10. R

how long do u think it will take to beat BbS?

Well it depends on if you play it everyday or not. In terms of gameplay hours: maybe 40-50 hours, the standard RPG time. If you play it everyday, I guess maybe a week- week and a half.
  11. R

who is strongest out of VAT

Terra looks like the strongest physically, but it might be like comparing Sora and Riku. Riku looks stronger, but Sora can beat him. It might be the same with Ven and Terra.
  12. R

Just wondering...

Doesn't the manga also have Vexen clones running all over the place killing Xaldin? I don't think all of it is canon.
  13. R

Just wondering...

Oh wow, I never knew he drew a crown in the manga too. But most people agree he drew Sora's crown there. Although it looks kind of inverted to me...
  14. R

Leveling Up

Like road to oblivion said, going up and down TWTNW is the fastest way to level. Also, do it in drive forms if you want to level those up at the same time as well. Killing two birds with one stone!
  15. R

BBS

Heh heh, you and that Coded, Dr. Z. I agree, Coded looks stunning for a cell phone game. I'm just afraid our puny phones won't be able to handle it. We'll all have to import Japanese phones just to play it.
  16. R

BBS

I guess people are excited to see new characters and take a break from Sora/Roxas for once. Plus, its the prequel to KH, its going to explain alot of stuff including the Keyblade, and its one of the most beautiful handheld games we've ever seen. People are bound to be psyched over it.
  17. R

namine

Actually PMF, in CoM, Namine told Sora that she wasn't the girl who was most important to him, that it was Kairi, so I would say she had some memory of her former self.
  18. R

Pete in BBS

I read somewhere he was jealous that Mickey was chosen to rule over Disney Castle and thats how he became bad. Not sure if this is true, but it makes sense since in Timeless River they were still buddies.
  19. R

Pete in BBS

While it has nothing to do with the main story, its still one of those little tidbits BBS can fill in. Even if its just a side quest, it'll still be interesting.
  20. R

Pete in BBS

Does anyone think BBS will explain what Pete did to deserve a banishment to another dimension by Mickey? It would make a good storyline for Disney Castle if its included as a world. Also, does anyone think its rather odd King Mickey has the power to banish someone to a different dimension...
Back