• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

NaNoWriMo (It's that time again!)

National Novel Writing Month Who's up for it this year? I copped out last November, but I swear to God (and this is more of a self promise than anything) I'm going to start and finish it this year. If anyone else it up to 50k words in a months, I want to keep this an active thread for...
  2. G

Fanfiction ► Three Dimensional: A Character Building Workshop

I've been on this forum for a while now. Not as long as some of you old geezers, but long enough to understand most of the work that gets posted here. Most of it really is the same. Let's say that the average poster Sam writes a fanfiction and posts it up on the forum. Here is my critique of...
  3. G

The Werewolf Game

Alright, this is a project different from anything I've ever written before. I think I'll be working on this for many months, maybe even years. With luck, it'll come out as something publishable, so I'm putting a lot of work into it. I might go weeks at a time without any new updates or...
  4. G

Returning.

Hey everyone! If you've been on the Fanfiction board for a while, you probably know me. Otherwise...meh. So, I left without notice about four months ago because school's been reaching a peak in difficulty. Now all the AP exams are over, and I think I'll be able to ride this wave of achievement...
  5. G

Fanfiction ► Writing Competition - Voting!

Alright, the polls are officially up! Voting will take place until sometime Sunday, so that should give everyone lots of time. The stories, of course, are anonymous, and placed in a random order. Authors, don't be ashamed to vote for your own story, I would do exactly the same thing. (Some of...
  6. G

Fanfiction Writing Competition

SECOND FANFICTION COMPETETION, hosted by Allstargamer! Current Status: Signups Everything following is copypasta from Allstargamer's post at the top of page 9: okay, so I decided to hold a second writing competition. Here are the rules. -Must be at least 1,000 words, 6,000 at most. This way...
  7. G

Fanfiction ► Giuocob's Comprehensive Guide to Story Writing

Hey there, everybody! I am giuocob, your friendly neighborhood writer. I’ve been writing short stories and novels since before most of your grandparents were born, and I’d like to take the opportunity to share a piece of my infinite wisdom with my writing brethren. More seriously: I have some...
  8. G

The Writers' Guild

I know there are a lot of people here who love to write (if you don't believe that, one glance at the highly populated fanfiction section should tell you that much), so I thought a 'fan club' would be appropriate. Only, 'Guild' sounds much more cultured and official, so I'm going with that name...
  9. G

Fanfiction ► The Ultimate KHInsider Fanfiction Index

UPDATES IGNORE THE TEMPLATES FOR NOW. UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, THIS IS A SIMPLE ADVERTISEMENT THREAD. ______________________________ Welcome to the new fanfiction advertisement thread! In place of the Authors' Corner, this is here for you to post all your fanfiction-related advertisements, and...
  10. G

I return.

Well, if you don't frequent the fanfiction board, you probably don't know who I am. If you do frequent that board, you still probably don't know who I am, but have a slightly higher probability of possessing that knowledge. Anyway, if you DO know me, I've finally decided to come back from my...
  11. G

Fanfiction ► NaNoWriMo!

Yeah, I know it's not November for over a month, but I wanted to get the discussion started now, because I'm hoping some people who weren't going to do it might change their minds. Besides, I'm already struggling with the idea of what plot I'm going to use. So, who's going to participate in...
  12. G

Fanfiction ► Everything you know is wrong!

Well, since this forum has gone through the time warp, I'll repost this thread. Hopefully I'll have chapter 1 up by next weekend. SPOILERS: This story will involve Pastafarianism as the predominant religion.
  13. G

Fanfiction ► The Covalence Effect

Here it is, the sequel to The Realm of Shadows! I finally decided to get off my lazy butt and get this thing started. (For those of you who didn't read the Realm of Shadows, the link is here: FanFiction.Net - The Realm of Shadows, a Kingdom Hearts fanfic) Anyway, I hope everybody enjoys this...
  14. G

Fanfiction ► The Realm of Shadows

Alright, now that midterms have passed and I've got two weeks vacation from school, I've found the time to begin another fanfic. Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to update as often as I have in the past, but I'll post new chapters up whenever I have them written. This isn't nearly all of...
  15. G

Fanfiction ► The Four Kings

Here it is. (I did something REALLY weird with the other one...*shivers*) RIKU It was a gorgeous day on Destiny Islands. The green foliage shone brilliantly in the sun, and cast a beautiful reflection in the water. The ocean was a flawless blue, and crystal clear, and the sand on its shore...
  16. G

Fanfiction ► Fanfic (untitled)

Colossal mistake here. Making a new thread. Sorry...
Back